• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Aiii

So not worth it
Verstappen with his fifth points finish in a row, can we table this myth that despite the huge points gap, Sainz is "ahead of him in race finishes"?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Really curious to hear what Ferrari has to say about Vettel's race. If the car didn't have some sort of brake or grip issue, then Seb might have had a few secret Tequillas with his buddy Kimi before the race.

dakun

Last time both ferrari had a dnf (or crashed out) was Australia 2006 with Scbumi and Massa. (according to sky Germany)

Crazy

Danielsan

Incredibly boring race, outside of Kimi once again confirming that he should just leave F1, and Vettel having an awful race.

Sucks for Max that he made a mistake which lost him P8, but points are points, and once again better than Sainz.

untitled-20czqv2.gif

spuckthew

The two Mercs were so on par this race. Glimmers of hope of a battle. Whenever one of them put in a quick lap the other responded, and the gap was only at its highest after pit stops due to the undercut being so strong (and even then I think 3.5 seconds was the highest). Circulating at a gap of sub-2 seconds most of the race.

Line_HTX

Really curious to hear what Ferrari has to say about Vettel's race. If the car didn't have some sort of brake or grip issue, then Seb might have had a few secret Tequillas with his buddy Kimi before the race.

Oh my... Wouldn't that be something, haha

Looking at that final crash he definitely looked like he wanted out.

Juicy Bob

This is brilliant.

The race wasn't the best ever, but this event has been a fantastic breath of fresh air to the calendar. Great addition to the championship.

Viva Mexico.

spuckthew

From his perspective Mercedes changed his strategy to fit Rosberg's. It could have been a way different race had he stayed out longer to end his last stint on softs.

It would have been way more interesting (even if just for the drama and mind games), but as soon as the SC came out it would have been a guaranteed Rosberg win regardless due to his newer rubber.

dakun

This is brilliant.

The race wasn't the best ever, but this event has been a fantastic breath of fresh air to the calendar. Great addition to the championship.

Viva Mexico.
Will be cancelled in two years when Bernie gets bored with it.

Ok to be fair this was a huge success compared to India, South Korea, Turkey and the likes

Top Bottom