• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

RdN

I hope Codemasters releases F1 2015 for the PS4/XBO soon.. Watching F1 again gives me a huge urge to play. :(

DBT85

Does Christian Horner have a special relationship with someone at Sky, only they always seem to go to him.

EDIT: Ah ok, different principal every week.

Hasney

I think you can clearly blame the team principle for the Engine supplier not doing a good enough job with the development of the power unit in the months up to it being needed.

Do you not think there are discussions, progress meetings etc between McLaren and Honda during the design process?

Totally, but all they can do is shout. The decision to go with Honda was from above him and unlike with the rest of the car, the team principle can't even change the team involved in the engine, so at best they can just shout a lot and hope it does something.

yami4ct

Verstappen and Sainz doing pretty well for their age and car. Those two might have really fun careers ahead of them.

I'll say it:

Mercedes' nose is kinda ugly. It looks okay from some angles, but from the front the narrow nose with the rounded tip is weird and meh.

I liked last years better.

yami4ct

You are already way too butthurt before the first race of the season.

Not particularly. Only my second season, so my attachments are really low. All I know is "mercs dominated last year, will probably dominate this year. Vettel has a long history of winning and Ferrari have a long history". Vettel-Ferrari seeming like an underdog to the Mercs is funny to me because of that.

RoKKeR

Well if Bottas is slow for this qualifying section then hopefully we'll get a repeat of him tearing through the pack in the race like he did last year.

Not particularly. Only my second season, so my attachments are really low. All I know is "mercs dominated last year, will probably dominate this year. Vettel has a long history of winning and Ferrari have a long history". Vettel-Ferrari seeming like an underdog to the Mercs is funny to me because of that.

Don't worry. He's usually the one reacting super butthurt and defensive over any Vettel or Rosberg criticism.

yami4ct

Way to go Massa!

Now we'll have either him wrecking it somehow or the team coming in with some insanely conservative tyre strategy.

RoKKeR

Wow Bottas almost stuffed it there at the end.

Nice job for Massa putting it at third, and damn Ferrari looking very solid. Other than Mercedes dominating, should be an exciting race tomorrow.

Mid pack is looking pretty solid too. Lotus and Toro Rosso were impressive.

Way to go Massa!

Now we'll have either him wrecking it somehow or the team coming in with some insanely conservative tyre strategy.
Ugh, don't remind me. Hopefully they've screwed their heads on for strategy this year.

Dead Man

Not loving the lack of a signal to say which drivers have finished their last lap. Good work Danny, better than I expected. Ham's season to lose I reckon, that merc and him looks to be pretty unstoppable.

And how is the history relevant to the actual perfomance of a driver-team combo again? Ferrari was often called a glorified mid-class team in the past years.

Top Bottom