• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 Off-Season |OT| Haas to get better, right?

Ark

We had one last year, but it seems it deletes all leagues after a season. Ark was going to make one... but if he hasn't yet might as well join yours :p

I naively assumed the league from last year would just reset itself for 2016, lol.

I'll add this one into the OT :p

Mastah

Yeah, I was taken aback by that. McLaren's:

McLaren-Mission-Control-2_1600_40_1.jpg

And that's only one of three rows AFAIR, lol.

Juicy Bob

I've been fortunate enough to have the chance to visit the Force India factory and their war room was pretty impressive too from the 1.24s I got to see of it through a window in the door.

As always, I'll post in this thread when the OT is up. I won't be able to post it until I get home from work tonight, but it'll be up long before qualy for sure.
Don't worry about it. I posted that for light hearted fun.
Looks like the CTU. Maybe Chloe is also sitting there somewhere.
It's the CTU from the 8th season, so no Chloe, no Tony, no Bill. It's nothing but an empty suit doing stuff for President Logan.

Jezbollah

I don't know why people are lol'ing at Manor's race control - they have the same amount of displays than McLaren's pic :)

(also, Mclaren's is in the dark - they could be in some dank meeting room too :)

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
It's the CTU from the 8th season, so no Chloe, no Tony, no Bill. It's nothing but an empty suit doing stuff for President Logan.

Chloe: "Fernando, your MGU-K is offline."
Fernando: "Goddamnit, Chloe."

dubc35

Is there an OT? I've searched this thread and read the last 4 posts but I still can't find it!!!

...j/j, thanks for making the OT Ark!

Scottify

So, as of Bahrain they will revert to the old qualifying system. I say that's a good decision, the elimination style totally backfired on them. I feel the old system was far more exciting.

NBC Sports

Top Bottom