• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Boyband music never appealed to me.

Backstreet Boys and Nsync were vastly superior though. Even 5ive was better.

The Wanted and OneDir sound very lackluster compared to the older boybands.

kS5PD.gif

The 90s was a flawless decade when boy bands had to actually sing and dance.

But Zayn is Zayn

royalan

#ICANT with all these grown folks getting moist in the panties over these little-ass-boys.

Back in my day we liked our teenage heartthrobs to look like men.

iiHWkRmI53Iy5.gif

#ICANT with all these grown folks getting moist in the panties over these little-ass-boys.

I honestly don't obsess over these boys, I only find Niall cute and maybe the others on certain occasions. I still think the guys from The Wanted are hotter.

is this a new member

image.php

introduce yourself sis

ibo7ZwR81O3Ez6.gif

Hey, gurl. I've been lurking for a while, actually. I just haven't thought of posting incase y'all slayed me or something.

I'm also need to change that avatar.

Kyon

Banned
OMG. Hey, I remember you. I'm so excited for it, I just hope Britney's ready for it.

I kinda want her to be fierce and sassy on the X Factor. :p

me too! I cant wait to see our girl twice a week. It's the first time we get this personal with her in years tbh. Hopefully her getting back in the media spotlight is a POSITIVE one and not negative. The outfits, the gifs.. just everything will be perfect.

Majmun

Another Britney fan. I'm OK with this.

HqiFP.gif

I hope I never inhale whatever you smoke because clearly it causes DELUSION

1D >>> every other boyband including the overrated The Beatles
all due to the SUPERIOR Zayn, but who is going to check me tho

WHAT THE FUCK

Inhale this, bitch

jPJJC.gif

The Beatles are legendary. They're here to stay.

The current boybands are heading One Direction--->

NpM3V.png

They will be unWanted in two or three years time. You can quote me on that.

I just went through your post history, I remember you

ibo7ZwR81O3Ez6.gif

I think my first day here consisted of a minor run in with some members.
iPKEf.gif

Anyway, I heard that GaGa could be jailed for two days because she performed Judas in the Philippines. Anyone know the deal about that?

me too! I cant wait to see our girl twice a week. It's the first time we get this personal with her in years tbh. Hopefully her getting back in the media spotlight is a POSITIVE one and not negative. The outfits, the gifs.. just everything will be perfect.

I just want to see her confident again and everyone believes that The X Factor will bring that out in her again. I hope so.

Kyon

Banned
I think my first day here consisted of a minor run in with some members.
iPKEf.gif

Anyway, I heard that GaGa could be jailed for two days because she performed Judas in the Philippines. Anyone know the deal about that?

The Filipino Government is keeping a close eye on her to see if she breaks any of their laws about religion or something. She COULD go to jail for several years.
iPKEf.gif

The Filipino Government is keeping a close eye on her to see if she breaks any of their laws about religion or something. She COULD go to jail for several years.
iPKEf.gif

That's a bit OTT. Poor GaGa.
KbQow.gif

I'm kinda glad she performed Judas though, regardless of her being warned not to.

Kyon

Banned
Carrie and Kelly tweeted eachother.
6fa8bf9c.gif

Kelly said:
Originally posted by @kelly_clarkson
Also @carrieunderwood, I dig the new song you performed on the Billboard Awards last night. Everybody check it out, it's called "Blown Away"

Carrie said:
Originally posted by @carrieunderwood
@kelly_clarkson Thank you!!! And you killed it, as always! And PS I was really impressed at your gym skills!

ea2a4fdb.gif

Kelly said:
@carrieunderwood girl, next time lets hang out somewhere more fun haha!

rip.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

iiHWkRmI53Iy5.gif

SECRET ADMISSION I totally think Gary Barlowe got hot.

But still SO BORING.

Majmun

What actually went on in their head:

Also @carrieunderwood, I dig the new song you performed on the Billboard Awards last night. (IT WAS ABSOLUTELY SHIT ACTUALLY) Everybody check it out, it's called "Blown Away"(AND SEE IT FOR YOURSELVES, FOLKS, TERRIBLE)

Originally posted by @carrieunderwood
@kelly_clarkson Thank you!!!(ARE YOU SHADING ME, BITCH? I'M READY) And you killed it, as always!(THE EARS, OF COURSE LOL) And PS I was really impressed at your gym skills!(HOW CAN ANYBODY LIFT SO MUCH FAT???)

@carrieunderwood girl, next time lets hang out somewhere more fun haha!(I WILL CUT YOU BITCH)

The shade is so transparent.

Majmun

When it comes to boybands:

Take That>>>>>Backstreet Boys>Boyzone>Nsync>>>>>>5ive>>>>>Blue>>>>>>98degrees>>>>>>each Beatles' anus>>>>>>>>1D and the Wanted

Kyon

Banned
YES. Such a CLASS ACT too
0BUMj.gif
, always stays the CLASSIEST AND SWEETEST DISNEY GIRL IN HISTORY. (Along with Godney and Hilary Duff)

ibpHYtOVJ8GaOF.png

0BUMj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom