• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are fast.
qBJCn.gif

I'll definitely give these recommendations a listen. Thank y'all. xoxo

I love Leona!!! Even made a flop thread about her 4 years ago.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261224&highlight=

I should really stop making pop threads.

ibmI4abuzpznyf.gif

Haha, I was just checking the OP and realised that there is other more specific threads for specific pop artists, but they're all dead. :/

I've always liked Leona, but I got her discography a few months ago and since them I'm a fan and I adore her.

Love Letter >>>>

Majmun

I'm always alarmed by how many people are BANNED when someone links a post from a few years ago.
ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

Yeah, that thread is basically a cemetery. All older GAF threads are, indeed.

I think I have one life left. Have been band six times so far. Don't think I could deal with a permban. WHo will protect Beysus when I'm gone

8YxSY.gif

So basically it's 7 strikes and then you're out?

Ooh. I've been banned almost that many times in the space of a year on another forum I frequent.

DMeisterJ

Banned
#Confession

I like Sticky Garbaj's "Right by my side". I'm sorry, but it's fucking catchy, and her rap on the 3rd verse is really fun. And Chris Brown's verse isn't terrible. And her butt in the booty shorts in the video is amazing.

#judgeme
#hateme
#sorry

Majmun

So basically it's 7 strikes and then you're out?

Ooh. I've been banned almost that many times in the space of a year on another forum I frequent.

The mods can permban you after one strike. Depends on what you've done.

There are a few members who've been banned for over 10 times now. But basically over stupid little things.

I usually get trapped in a pop or Nintendo thread.

kcPqO.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
#Confession

I like Sticky Garbaj's "Right by my side". I'm sorry, but it's fucking catchy, and her rap on the 3rd verse is really fun. And Chris Brown's verse isn't terrible. And her butt in the booty shorts in the video is amazing.

#judgeme
#hateme
#sorry

I already have very low opinions of the navy, you have nowhere to go but up in my estimations.

Majmun

I liked Nicki's Pink Friday album. It has some great songs.

But her second albumt is really bad. I mean MDNA bad, maybe even worse than that.

What a waste. She had a lot of potential...

Majmun

I have to thank POP Gaf for letting me discover Florence and the Machine.

I'm in love with them now.

Creepy poster BTW LOL

Trigger

Florence & The Machine are only good in short doses. Her tone can get grating. "What the Water Gave Me" is a really good song. I also adore her Drake cover.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I liked Nicki's Pink Friday album. It has some great songs.

But her second albumt is really bad. I mean MDNA bad, maybe even worse than that.

What a waste. She had a lot of potential...

iF4dNZIbHY6IG.gif

nothing is worse than MDNA, PKRR actually has listenable songs

Kyon

Banned
too bad Anderson is already MARRIED to his HUBBY. lol well he has a long term partner.

How's Blown Away sis? I've jammed quite a bit to Good Girl.

its not as great as Carnival Ride or Good Girl, but its SOLID. Check out some songs on itunes and see for yourself :)

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Talking out of your pussy as PER.

ibdCAbQUCjp3Ap.gif

People keep coming for MDNA... but where are their faves? Do they have faves? Marius in particular flip flops faster than Tom Cruise in a gay sauna.

but did I lie? I believe Starships is still in the top 10, where is GGW and GMAYL?
ibj7VGxgxGWIF0.gif

#MDNAWasMeantToFlop

but did I lie? I believe Starships is still in the top 10, where is GGW and GMAYL?
http://i.minus.com/ibj7VGxgxGWIF0.gif[IMG]
#MDNAWasMeantToFlop[/QUOTE]

Not to defend the elderly, but lets not talk about success. Bricki is still struggling to go Gold and worldwide her sales are about HALF Madonnas, both total and weekly. Baby and Wayne are still giving her small Youtube Video budgets and she is struggling with her identity.

MDNA was the superior album in success and listenability.

Koodo

Banned
Tell ha!

Garbaj has no place in a discussion of decency, much less in any commercial chart. Even her meltdown was REDUCTIVE.

Kyon

Banned
Not to defend the elderly, but lets not talk about success. Bricki is still struggling to go Gold and worldwide her sales are about HALF Madonnas, both total and weekly. Baby and Wayne are still giving her small Youtube Video budgets and she is struggling with her identity.

YASSS DRAG.

i1P77xpWf1DHN.gif

Trigger

^^^^^Holy shit at the corner of that gif. Maury's got wilder these days.

BkUgP.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Not to defend the elderly, but lets not talk about success. Bricki is still struggling to go Gold and worldwide her sales are about HALF Madonnas
In the US MDNA and PKRR sales are about the same with PKRR still ahead of the charts so its obvious who is going to outsell who, especially since someone needed tour tickets to sell her albums.

Baby and Wayne are still giving her small Youtube Video budgets and she is struggling with her identity.
Starships has been her only real single and was given a good budget, the rest may not but they still get more views than whatever Hagdonna's Alejandro has

Maybe if you only include the songs that feature Nicki Minaj

iQE9BBfSwsLmu.gif

In the US MDNA and PKRR sales are about the same with PKRR still ahead of the charts so its obvious who is going to outsell who, especially since someone needed tour tickets to sell her albums.

Bricki is Electric Sliding down the charts at the same trajectory, just without the big first week sales. Except she doesn't have the Worldwide sales to keep her afloat. Madge's US leg of the tour possibly overlaps with another big single push, and her tours are always big.

Starships has been her only real single and was given a good budget, the rest may not but they still get more views than whatever Hagdonna's Alejandro has

http://i.minus.com/iQE9BBfSwsLmu.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

So 'Starships' was her only single? So what did she release the other 3 videos for and perform the other songs on awards shows for? Starships' budget was spent on rendering that 1996 CG Space shuttle on SB's Compaq computer and editing in Windows Movie Maker for the Light Orb effects to make Nicki "Appear" on the beach. Maybe they recognized keeping her budget on a leash was a good thing because that video......

Kyon

Banned
Bricki is Electric Sliding down the charts at the same trajectory, just without the big first week sales. Except she doesn't have the Worldwide sales to keep her afloat. Madge's US leg of the tour possibly overlaps with another big single push, and her tours are always big.

So 'Starships' was her only single? So what did she release the other 3 videos for and perform the other songs on awards shows for? Starships' budget was spent on rendering that 1996 CG Space shuttle on SB's Compaq computer and editing in Windows Movie Maker for the Light Orb effects to make Nicki "Appear" on the beach.
Maybe they recognized keeping her budget on a leash was a good thing because that video......

Beautiful

ipP5nkjpmR2ED.gif

Yes that is flUsher crying in court today after they called him an unfit dad or some shit.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Beautiful

ipP5nkjpmR2ED.gif

Yes that is flUsher crying in court today after they called him an unfit dad or some shit.

Everybody told Usher he was dumb for wifing the girl, but noooooo, he had to be dumb. I mean, I ain't sayin she a golddigger, but yeah. He got what he deserved. Some old dry dusty chick comin for your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom