• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
IzJI0l.jpg

Koodo

Banned
¿Quién le dijo a esta perra que puede hablar español? Fracaso.

By the way,

WE'VE REACHED 2000 POSTS!

iCmNIedetWsxV.gif

POP GAF has been ever increasingly more active! The last 1000 posts took us just over a month, whereas the first 1000 posts took us around five and a half months. Your faves wish they could have such a turnaround!

Am I imagining things, or did someone recently post a bunch of recent Kelly Clarkson stuff a few pages back? I don't know which page to look on, but I'm kinda fiending for some Kelly right now.

Am I imagining things, or did someone recently post a bunch of recent Kelly Clarkson stuff a few pages back? I don't know which page to look on, but I'm kinda fiending for some Kelly right now.
I was preparing a megapost of Kelly covers instead of posting them one at a time, but I was gonna wait until the tour wraps up in a few weeks...

but take this one! One of my faves. Patty Griffin's "Top of the World".

Tonight she sang "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls. Part of me loathes the song, but she's making me dig it. So conflicted right now.
7732f81d.png

Delio

U.K. pop vocal group One Direction makes history on the Billboard 200 albums chart as the first U.K. group to debut at No. 1 with their debut album. "Up All Night" enters atop the list with 176,000 copies sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

"Up All Night's" lead single, "What Makes You Beautiful," debuted at No. 28 on the Billboard Hot 100 a month ago. That marked the highest entry by a U.K. group's debut single since Spice Girls' "Wannabe" bowed at No. 11 on Jan. 25, 1997. Move over Adele (For atleast one week)

ljEO4.gif

Zutroy

So...other than Gang Bang, MDNA is pretty terrible it seems. Although I admittedly didn't put that much effort into listening to it.

Sai-kun

Banned
I would nominate a lot of stuff from Marina and the Diamond's The Family Jewels, especially

Girls

Is there any possibility
You'll quit gossiping about me
To hide your insecurities
All you say is "blah, blah"

Girls they never befriend me
Because I fall asleep when they speak
Of all the calories they eat
All they say is "na na na na na"

God I love this song :D

Mau ®

And like the Great Wall, it is possible to view Rihstitutes forehead from space.

I see you're always pressed at Ri Ri... is it because your fave can't score a hit anymore and Rihanna does it effortlessly?

Is it because Rih is just one hit away from matching your fave's #1 hit streak, at the age of 24?

Is it because Rihanna don't need a village of experts in photoshop to get her to look good for her booklets?

Yeah gurl, you better stay mad at the holy forehead of pop
132884610499599895171342.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
Also what's the deal with Coldplay retweeting Lady Gaga's "#bestalbumis the next one" tweet?

coldplay feat. gaga #2012 #believe #rumorsbasedonnothing

Koodo

Banned
How REACTIONARY of her.

I thought Fail This Way was the "album of a generation".

LOL
6qjx4w.jpg
I'm not sure you understand the word fail. Let me illustrate an instance of failure:

Your disgusting little cretins could barely fill a small arena in Seoul. You know what Gaga just sold out in the same city?

V8pd2.jpg

So much for the Samsung Generation. Getting shat on even in their own country.
6qjx4w.jpg

I'm not sure you understand the word fail. Let me illustrate an instance of failure:

Your disgusting little cretins could barely fill a small arena in Seoul. You know what Gaga just sold out in the same city?

V8pd2.jpg

So much for the Samsung Generation. Getting shat on even in their own country.
6qjx4w.jpg

Wake me up when it's doing back to back shows at Wembley Stadium.

2853405787_1668918f4b_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom