• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

doop_

Banned
image.php
ay first avatar quote.
some people in this thread......smh.

Pooya

Cliff shilling for Battlefront so that he's allowed to shill for his own game all while talking too fast to fit it all in the time slot. well yeah... as long as this show relies on shill money to exist, it's never going to be genuinely good award show.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
[IG]http://i.imgur.com/t6Wq2.png[/IMG]
I haven't seen anything comparable to this yet, so I consider it a massive improvement.
Yup. Some people have literally next to zero perspective.
Some people don't care about Nintendo . You can't force people to like what you like.
But you can have respect. Nintendo did a lot for gaming.

Delio

Some people don't care about Nintendo . You can't force people to like what you like.

The hell? A industry leader died recently and they are paying tribute. So you dont like Nintendo that doesn't mean you cant respect the guy and what he has done for the industry.

It doesn't have thing to do with the company, it's about the man, Jesus H. Christ.

I don't buy Nintendo games , you can't expect people to get sad about a guy they don't care about , just because you do.

I hear the words Nintendo , Wii , DS , Mario and go whatever.

Some people don't care about Naughty Dog , SONY or CD Projekt Red . I'm not going to feel angry that other people don't care about anything bad happening to the company or the people associated.

Top Bottom