• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Grats on the crow, cliffy ;)

Also glad to see PC gaming actually mentioned. Can't really take that for granted on these shows since there is no "platform holder" around to pay for the ads.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
As little as it is, props for the transition piece after the memorial. Always an incredibly tough transition to pull off. Throwing a light hearted couple making games together is the perfect transition.
I wish they didn't end with the Go90 ad but I agree. I don't think I've seen anyone be nasty about it so that means it was handled as well as it could be.

rhandino

Banned
Sorry, I'm just used to sales talk from Reggie, and it just didn't seem appropriate to say "by the way, Nintendo is great".
But he didn't? He was talking about how Iwata was behind some of the best selling consoles of all time.

Talking about great accomplishments about a person it's not unheard of memorials.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Why does Geoff always look down and like he's been shamed? He has a great voice and looks good for TV. Stand straight and strong dude.

I get they want to keep it short this time but they should really just spend the bit of extra time to have these off-screen awards actually presented on screen. (Still, this is the best balance they've yet struck.)

Kinyou

t6Wq2.png

I haven't seen anything comparable to this yet, so I consider it a massive improvement.
The game awards are world apart from whatever the vga were. That's certain.

wamberz1

So now the only nomination undertale has left is in best rpg IIRC. And it's up against the witcher 3.

So it's basically won nothing. sigh

Top Bottom