• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Strike

The game awards is an embarrassing, shameless commercial enterprise with occasional moments of disarming sincerity.

Seems representative of the medium.
t6Wq2.png

I haven't seen anything comparable to this yet, so I consider it a massive improvement.

Best announcement? That Batman TTG game. Holy shit that is going to be crazy! Especially if they get the original VA from the Animated Series (here's to Mark Hamill voicing Joker again!)!~

Thewonandonly

I wasnt dissin I love Ben Harper, just funny that Pharrell is fucking 42 years old
Right me and my step dad thought that's he has 25 when we saw him on the voice. Not wanting to come off racist but black guys don't really age I mean look at dainsel Washington he is like 50 or 60 but he looks like he barely hit 30. Also will smith looks good for his age to.

213372bu

Banned
Lord let's move this shit along. We all have to die at some point. It's part of life. Jesus.

I hate to dogpile, but Iwata was pretty impactful and meant a lot to the industry.

If you don't feel anything don't post, don't tell other people they are stupid for mourning.

Top Bottom