• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

This is alright so far. I downloaded the app to support Geoff. Say what you want but the guy is trying to do right by the industry. Wish they could figure out how to make the commercialization a bit less obvious. Oh well.

koolaroo

I've never really understood game dev of the year. It seems like a lot of the nominees only had one major game out this year so why not give the particular game an award?

Shenmue

Banned
Some people don't care about Nintendo . You can't force people to like what you like.

You know when people don't care they usually don't muster up the energy and waste the time to comment. There's a difference between not caring and being openly vile and disrespectful.

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
I just started The Witcher 3 tonight. Shit is way too complicated, might trade it in. But I can see the hard work they put into it.

Dragon

Banned
I haven't bought a Nintendo product in 10 years .

Why are you trying to force people to care about something just because you care about something.

Very strange, I thought we are supposed to have independent thoughts and free will.

Not caring would be being silent. Being a dick on purpose when people are paying tribute to someone is just wrong. Stop.

Top Bottom