• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Honestly, given that the nominees for best dev this year were all just the devs of the goty awards, and aside from Nintendo had no other notable games, this is pretty obviously going to lead to Witcher III GOTY

Kojima was mentioned with MGSV reward nomination? Time for Konami to wipe this reward from history.
Award? What award?
A4FDJdN.gif

DedValve

Banned
And now some fat shaming on cliffy b when hes not fat? Yeah im out this thread. Peace be with yall and this show is muuuuuch better than before. Good job geoff.

JJP12

Congrats CDPR! I had an amazing time with the Witcher 3 this year and I can't wait for the second expansion next year.

Does anyone know if the 60% rebate on Elder Scrolls Online is only for the digital version? If it's applicable to a physical version, where can I buy it?

AntMurda

So how would game of the year and developer of the year be different awards? Unless you say well this developer made more great games this year, in which case Nintendo (internal R&D) is the only developer with two games being nominated at the show.

Not caring would be being silent. Being a dick on purpose when people are paying tribute to someone is just wrong. Stop.

I'll make it clear I'm not defending people laughing or insulting Iwata , but the people who are not sad and don't care about Iwata or the Speech have a right to do so.

Kerned

Banned
I haven't bought a Nintendo product in 10 years .

Why are you trying to force people to care about something just because you care about something.

Very strange, I thought we are supposed to have independent thoughts and free will.

I almost cut myself on all this edge.

I don't buy Nintendo games , you can't expect people to get sad about a guy they don't care about , just because you do.

I hear the words Nintendo , Wii , DS , Mario and go whatever.

Some people don't care about Naughty Dog , SONY or CD Projekt Red . I'm not going to feel angry that other people don't care about anything bad happening to the company or the people associated.
really_house_of_cards.gif

Top Bottom