• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Herald of Gaming's Doom: Sims Social |OT|

Zaptruder

Banned
Incredibly well made for a flash game, and pretty well made for a sims game as well.

Looks like the one to kill the shit out of farmville/town.

DiscoJer

It's impressive for a Facebook game, but like every other one I tried, I played it for 5 minutes and got bored...

Things like this are when I suspect that the whole world is playing a trick on me. Like Bon Jovi becoming super popular again. But I guess not.

Zaptruder

Banned
Anyone know how to reset the game? I clicked through with a random character to see what the game was like... but the character isn't even the right gender!

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
DiscoJer said:
It's impressive for a Facebook game, but like every other one I tried, I played it for 5 minutes and got bored...

Things like this are when I suspect that the whole world is playing a trick on me. Like Bon Jovi becoming super popular again. But I guess not.

Unfortunately it's not a joke. As skinner boxes go, this is about the most finely crafted I have seen thus far. It adds in some meaningful game play, but only enough to keep you hooked and spending energy... so sleek and polished.

This game will be more financially successful than Sims 3, all of its expansions, and Sims Medieval combined, in the long term.

Top Bottom