• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

Is there any difference in the probability in getting an SSR doing single draws versus 10 draws?
If I just want an SSR and not an SR, I think I would have better luck doing single draws right? Because 1 of the 10 cards you draw in a 10 draw is guaranteed to be an SR, so only 9 of the 10 actually have a chance of being an SSR right?

Not quite. 1 of the 10 is guaranteed to be at least an SR. I forget the exact mechanics, but it rolls all 10 cards, and if none are at least SR it'll then replace the last card with a random SR. It's a very minor crutch to prevent the absolute biggest possible insult of 10 Rs from a paid roll. I have done a 10 roll which had no SRs and an SSR before.

Azure, you are a terrible person.
Blame the game for not allowing trading and then giving her to the one person who hates her the most, I'd have done a giveaway for the card if I could have.

Rainy

Banned
ZgQFAJJ.jpg
My draw. Decent I guess.

TUSR

Banned
I finally started to watch CG, and isn't New Generations/Rin supposed to be the main focus/character. Mika keeps popping up everywhere though!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I finally started to watch CG, and isn't New Generations/Rin supposed to be the main focus/character. Mika keeps popping up everywhere though!

She's kinda CG's equivalent of Ritsuko, a veteran idol who guides the newbies.

Shun

I'm still taking a break on deresute. I'm missing Yui card and jewels and story but not much missing so far.

Anyways banapass update. Good enough, I'm not wasting any time or money on UFO catchers for the current prize runs...

Shun

RIP Makoto avatar (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)

I sort of regret missing out on the Snow Wings Yui SR and other event but I was just so busy I was too lazy to partake in it...

Unless you understand what i mean not deresute, but the mobage one with the trading and the battling. deremas has a new event going on now.

Superior Natsuki not that poser Riina.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have the Haruka version of that series and the quality is surprisingly good for a crane game prize.

DiGiKerot

Is it the same company as the CG figures (at least the Anya one)? Wonder how they compare.

Yeah - I have a few of the CG figures, though not Anya yet, and the quality is pretty compatible (Pretty good for prize figures, though the bases are almost comically thick)

omlet

Chie SR caravaaaaannnn I'm all in.

I wonder if they lowered the drop rates as a trade off for adding the token/coin system to caravan.

Sakura

Is there a limit to how many Caravan Medals you can get a day? I only seem to get around 100 then I stop getting them.

Sakura

I've gotten 401 medals today, 1 Yuzu, a few other rares, and 0 Chie.

I guess there isn't a limit. Maybe I was just unlucky. Got Yuzu and only about 130 medals, but then the three songs in a row after I didn't get any.

rpmurphy

Just got around to opening up my Must Songs package, and it's pretty fun and the track list is great. I like the fact that the two games share the same producer status and stuff. I somewhat regret getting the physical version since I am bouncing between the two versions, but at least I got this bonus from amiami:

87dKfyNl.jpg

Half-wishing for Namco to put out DLC for this.

Just got around to opening up my Must Songs package, and it's pretty fun and the track list is great. I like the fact that the two games share the same producer status and stuff. I somewhat regret getting the physical version since I am bouncing between the two versions, but at least I got this bonus from amiami:

87dKfyNl.jpg

Half-wishing for Namco to put out DLC for this.

How big is that? I was eyeing up the set on AmiAmi but didn't know if it'd be worth getting hit for £20+ customs to get that bonus.

Shun

Had to go just once just to see what it was like since the place has been open for a year now. It was very embarrassing and weird at first. served Takane brand wine because of birthday event...

I think thats enough imas for one lifetime now...

m0t0k1

Had to go just once just to see what it was like since the place has been open for a year now. It was very embarrassing and weird at first. served Takane brand wine because of birthday event...

I think thats enough imas for one lifetime now...

I need that coaster. Its worth the lifetime of takane premium priced wine :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you're embarrassed either:

1. Pretend you don't really know what iM@S is. It's just one of those Japanese things a friend told you to check out and now you realise it was a prank.
  2. Treat it like you don't even realise you've walked into a cafe themed around a idol based videogame and act like it's a perfectly normal place. With the wine you act like you do at any restaurant and take a sip and then nod to tell them that it is indeed what you want.
  3. Be a really inquisitive tourist and ask questions about everything. Who is this Honoka lass? Is this Yayoi Yakisoba a dish from this region? Are these religious idols?
  4. Take my hand and we'll make it I swear.

Shun

but i am not a tourist. and characro is through reservation only. I reserve to go in just to see what it was like.

I am kakure fan i am not really open about my interest in person with imas my girlfriend knows about my robot and sports obsession and just deals with it.

I got over the initial embarrass but it was mainly because a couple tables down there was a person who was going all out on takane birthday special ordering takane drinks and meals dining with a collection of takane figures even a takane dollfie dream.

just an official themed cafe and bar. it has been open for like a year now and it hasn't closed yet. i mean if you are a super fan and want to go for the merchandise and experience go for it it is just kind of more expensive for food because of the theme...
Website to reserve.

partner and me fly back to school today anyway.

rpmurphy

I'd also probably just go there for memorabilia and the special experience, but it would feel a bit weird going by myself.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Through the power of Google's babblefish translate I'm guessing one can only reserve two week in advance unless it's a special occasion where you'll be subject to a lottery.

Guess one has to hope their holiday doesn't fall on a popular idols birthday (I assume for the sake of sanity they only consider the main cast since including Cindys would mean birthday all the time!)

Well I may go late Novemberish (about 20th to the 27th say) so I should be fine.

and m0t0k1, I'll take you up on that offer.

m0t0k1

Through the power of Google's babblefish translate I'm guessing one can only reserve two week in advance unless it's a special occasion where you'll be subject to a lottery.

Guess one has to hope their holiday doesn't fall on a popular idols birthday (I assume for the sake of sanity they only consider the main cast since including Cindys would mean birthday all the time!)

Well I may go late Novemberish (about 20th to the 27th say) so I should be fine.

and m0t0k1, I'll take you up on that offer.

Well you should be really fine then that timing is perfect for Mikis birthday. So you will definitely enjoy your time in the cafe. Better make that reservation, we will be taking this step together at the best time!

Top Bottom