• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

m0t0k1

You are all forbidden to bump this thread unless its more Im@s Platinum news/screens!

I got your back drago!

Im@s is finally coming out of japan and is getting localised.
CaMISLkUAAAaePD.jpg

in traditional chinese.

https://twitter.com/Wandava/status/694407877612601344

m0t0k1

You are all forbidden to bump this thread unless its more Im@s Platinum news/screens!

double post sorry. To make it usefull i am going to post some other news. They are going to finally release that miki figma that got lost in the shuffle somehow. On the official figma blog they have some upcoming figma censored they are going to reveal soon.

o0397060013559332140.jpg

Shun

They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now, Asuka and 4 generic cheery girls. How about giving voices to some of the more unique characters (Natalia, Clarice, Makino, Tokiko, Layla etc.) instead? And Fuka, dammit.

You seem angry about the franchise. I'm pretty happy Yumi is getting a CD after getting a voice. I mean a lot of deremas is trope archetype but there are good ones and a character for everyone. People vote who they want every year.

Still not Platinum Stars news. :p

I wonder if chihaya will be altered pose like makoto is.

There were a few other milimas and deremas ones reveal too.

You seem angry about the franchise. I'm pretty happy Yumi is getting a CD after getting a voice. I mean a lot of deremas is trope archetype but there are good ones and a character for everyone. People vote who they want every year.

Just the character CD choices. Every wave since 25 has had 1 standout song, the rest have all been forgettable - and it's always the cute/passion ones without a strong personality that get shafted. Compare early cute/passion songs like S(mile)ING!, Anzu no Uta, Onedari Shall We? and Tokimeki Escalate to the later ones like La Vie en Rose, Kimochi Ittoshou, Minna no Kimochi or Cafe au Lait - you can see how the quality has really dropped.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to be surprised by Yui's song (since Snow Wings was great) - but I don't feel they put much effort into creating something unique for the idols without strong character traits any more.

CoinArt

I sychtubed almost the entire first season of CG with some goons earlier today, and now I want to play more SS. I haven't really played much since October, just enough to remove my Halloween decorations. Good yuri doujins + a mobile rhythm game seems to be the winning combination when it comes to getting me to watch idol anime.

The preview for Yui's song, Radio Happy, is up on Youtube now and it seems that it'll be the standout song of this wave. I'm super glad that her song was composed by Taku Inoue (99 Nights, Hotel Moonside, Romantic Now etc.), his work is always top notch and fits the idol's voice perfectly.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The iOS iM@S games are apparently on sale for $4 each until 15th March. After which they apparently will be removed!

Doesn't help my UK Android owning self much mind.

Moonlight

Banned
Just turned back on Starlight Stage for the first time since Orange Sapphire. I kinda don't wanna think about all the free jewels I missed out on, but I got 500 logging back on and it's the start of another calendar, so it doesn't bother me much. Only things I'm wondering about are the golden tickets that are an option to enable for the songs, which I am assuming are free plays? Don't wanna risk using them without knowing what I'm getting into though, haha.

Also, noticed that there's now piggy banks you can buy for your room, unless that's always been there and I'm an idiot. It's a small percent discount on... something?

Sakura

Pretty sure the piggy banks have always been there. They increase the amount of money you get from a song.
The tickets are rehearsal tickets. They let you practice a song without using any stamina. You don't get any rewards for completing a song using rehearsal tickets of course. They replenish every day I think (I've never used one).

rpmurphy

The iOS iM@S games are apparently on sale for $4 each until 15th March. After which they apparently will be removed!

Thanks for the heads up!

edit: man, does it take a while to download all 3 versions and the DLC songs (which are free... was that always the case?)

Astarte

Woody makes every figure picture better.

Every.

This is truth, plus Woody is the bess.

Boy is it pain to own an android. I can't even play Namco's half hearted attempt to bring over this series to America.

Moonlight

Banned
Tokimeki Escalate is probably the most fun I've had with a note chart since Tsubome Yumemiru Rhapsodia. Shouldn't have expected any less from Mika, though!

HOOOOOOLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT

(*´﹃`*) God has bless me.

CcXGeEAUcAAmW-_.jpg:orig

God blessed me too, Fumika SSR from my first 10 roll since December. Now I don't feel salty any more about blowing over £100 back when she came out.

I can't help feeling ridiculously jealous of everyone that gets Kaede SSR though, it's a nice card that I'd love to put on my "wish I could get this one day" list, but being limited she'll be forever unobtainable in a few days. I used my 10k jewels and did a couple of paid rolls hoping for the Natalia SR, aside from Fumika it was nothing but white envelopes of eternal sadness.

omlet

I'm just happy Arisu is finally getting an SR that I don't have to gacha for (and a fun event song, at that). Got almost 5 rolls worth of jewels stocked up again since new year from all the events and stuff but not really tempted to do a draw right now. Kaede is nice but I have her nation blue card already so that's good enough.

So many CG figures, I haven't bought any yet because of the temptation that "they might announce an even nicer one soon!". I'd like to see some based on CG/SS card artwork rather than the anime.

Top Bottom