• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

Shun

Takane fan so quite. Characro probably had a lot going on today.

Anyway deresute token event with Sae and Kanako. After going on a month hiatus I feel like I missed 3-4 events so I'm slowly getting back into the game.

Reminder that im@s PS4 news is on stream next week.

Also you can buy Ranko's umbrella now...

imgrc0061650358.jpg
imgrc0061650357.jpg

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/lumiebre/0102-15013/

m0t0k1

Happy birthday Takane

I hope they are going to stream the nico on twitch or something since i dont have a nico account. I am pretty exited what the new Im@s is going to bring to the table. Maybe its going to get me to buy a ps4 in the distant future.

Looks like the stage events are going to be a proper rhythm game now, going by how those O buttons are all flying into that circle in the middle. Also Ritsuko's new hairstyle is adorable <3

m0t0k1

Haruka look so nice. Same goes for the other idols. Liking the new hairstyle from Ritsuko. Also hair looks softer. Miki looks like she didn't just got out of bed. From the looks of it looks like they are separating Ami and Mami more by going for Ami as tomboy and Mami going more for the girly look. Hibiki is also looking really cute.

Shun

Makoto finally got an updated that was needed. This new model is a good compromise of the older and newer art.

Whatever direction they go I just want them to do more of the simulation and character aspect. If they are going to redo their debut, they have to at least get the character progression right.

Might be the angle but makoto best legs

DiGiKerot

In the off-chance that you guys aren't playing enough in the way of horrific mobile gatcha cartoon idol rhythm games, Photokatsu (Aikatsu! Photo on Stage) is out in Japanese app stores now...

Rhapsody

Banned
I love Aikatsu, but I've only just DLed the mobage and haven't tried it out yet. I'm not a big mobage person.
I haven't even played derestage much...

Shun

Akihiro Ishihara retired from Bandai Namco Entertainment today.

One of the people behind the original Arcade release and director for iDOLM@STER SP.

Rhapsody

Banned
It's a shame, but like he said, the series will be in good hands, so I'm not worried.

I'd only be worried if it kept with the OFA formula though, but we're getting lots more story back this time.

Top Bottom