• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

StayDead

Well I started with Cinderella Girls after about an hour and a half of trying to get my phone sorted and updated again.

Just did the Tutorial and I'm picking my puchiderella now (picked Mio to start <3) and I'm liking it as far as mobile games go so far, but damn I need a better phone. My touch screen doesn't seem to be as sensitive as it used to be and I don't know if it's my phone specs (still on an iPhone 3GS), but the game is running at a really low framerate :eek:

This was my first gacha card <3

K48vsUQ.jpg

kirby2096

You can play the game on your PC through chrome, loads faster and you can have multiple tabs open, which helps when you are trying to complete stage costume sets for the rares.

https://sites.google.com/site/idolmastermobile/home

Also does anyone know how to get puchi money quicker? I've only got 6000 and I'm trying to get a third puchi.

Do puchis do anything apart from giving boosts to your live battles?

I'm basically steamrolling everyone with my SR+ NG trio I'm reluctant to swap them out; completed the tasks to get SR+ Anzu.

Do we have a GAF production?

StayDead

You can play the game on your PC through chrome, loads faster and you can have multiple tabs open, which helps when you are trying to complete stage costume sets for the rares.

https://sites.google.com/site/idolmastermobile/home

Also does anyone know how to get puchi money quicker? I've only got 6000 and I'm trying to get a third puchi.

Do puchis do anything apart from giving boosts to your live battles?

I'm basically steamrolling everyone with my SR+ NG trio I'm reluctant to swap them out; completed the tasks to get SR+ Anzu.

Do we have a GAF production?

tumblr_mkggpomdyr1r8aqxlo1_500.gif

You're the best. Thanks <3

EDIT: One question though, sound seems to be broken on the browser version, any idea on a fix?

m0t0k1

You're the best. Thanks <3

EDIT: One question though, sound seems to be broken on the browser version, any idea on a fix?

Use the extension cTouch r4 so you can trick the site you are running on a mobile. That way i play Million Live. Also if you use a fake address in Japan you don't need a vpn to play after that at least that is how it works on gree dunno about mobage.

In other news The Im@s movie stamps has been released they are pretty expensive though.
http://www.itaindou.com/sa_024imas
topinkan.jpg

StayDead

Friendly neighborhood reminder that the sale has started on Japanese PSN for the iDOLM@STER DLC and Uzuki has gone on sale! I need to get my PSN ticket sorted but I'll be picking up the special guests and Megare probably tomorrow.

Also despite having no BGM on my browser for some reason I can't stop checking Cinderella Girls, it's also Friday Night Fever so you get a puchi version of whatever outfit is in this weeks Cinderella Girls anime outfit as a present! <3.

YZRkzNF.png

I've hit mobile game hell haven't I. I'm going to wait till I get a new phone to dive into Million Live as well >_<

m0t0k1

Friendly neighborhood reminder that the sale has started on Japanese PSN for the iDOLM@STER DLC and Uzuki has gone on sale! I need to get my PSN ticket sorted but I'll be picking up the special guests and Megare probably tomorrow.

Also despite having no BGM on my browser for some reason I can't stop checking Cinderella Girls, it's also Friday Night Fever so you get a puchi version of whatever outfit is in this weeks Cinderella Girls anime outfit as a present! <3.

YZRkzNF.png

I've hit mobile game hell haven't I. I'm going to wait till I get a new phone to dive into Million Live as well >_<

I do like the DLC but i just can't justifying paying so much for a song. Even though i really love some of those songs. Can i ask how you get your Japanese PSN points i believe you can't pay with Paypal on the Japanese PSN store. I was thinking about buying the first G4U pack in the shiny festa app. Since that was only 300yen so i can pay that but don't want to buy a super expensive PSN card from somewhere from the internet.

The thing about mobile is to treat it like Animal Crossing. So go easy at your own pace in the beginning discover the mechanics and what you actually want. So for example first understand how the game works who the idols are. Then set a simple goal on going hard on that one thing so lets get some card from your favourite idol and go slow during events where there aren't any girls you are interested in. Stop playing during off event days. It saves me from becoming a whale!! Also join LL gaf again once you get a new phone. So you can dive further down that mobile rabbit hole :D

Merkunt

I Finally got im@s2 delivered!
Using a ton of guides to get myself through this as my Japanese knowledge is minimal. Cleared Week 1 and 2, and I've been enjoying it a lot so far, also, I chose Chihaya for my first playthrough, was thinking about going with Takane at first but decided not to.
Any tips would be really appreciated! :p

Rhapsody

Banned
I Finally got im@s2 delivered!
Using a ton of guides to get myself through this as my Japanese knowledge is minimal. Cleared Week 1 and 2, and I've been enjoying it a lot so far, also, I chose Chihaya for my first playthrough, was thinking about going with Takane at first but decided not to.
Any tips would be really appreciated! :p

On your first playthrough, make sure to grab any of the useful amulets
http://imas2.wota.info/items/list-of-amulets

Amulets that help reduce multiplier decay can really help on current and future playthroughs.

Watched the Idolm@ster movie yesterday. I liked it. Not enough Chihaya though.

But with the last Cinderella Girls episode I hope no show I'm watching in the foreseeable future uses "I'm gonna quit being an idol!" as a plotline.

Rainy

Banned
Watched the Idolm@ster movie yesterday. I liked it. Not enough Chihaya though.

But with the last Cinderella Girls episode I hope no show I'm watching in the foreseeable future uses "I'm gonna quit being an idol!" as a plotline.
I know right. I hope for everyone's sake, there are no more of those quitting idol plot lines for the remaining 17 or 18 episodes.

Accoun

Gonna have some good songs come out of this I'd imagine <3
More info:
It's been confirmed that the 10th anniversary live will be at this dome.

honbun2c.jpg

http://imasnews765.com/?p=12384
THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015
Day 1 765pro
Day 2 765pro Cinderella Girls Million Live

Exhibition date: July 18th 2015 (Saturday in Japan time), July 19th 2015 (Sunday in Japan time)
Exhibition location: Seibu dome
&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#8251;From March 1st on the name will be changed to "Seibu prince dome"

---

[Producer Meeting]
Event name: THE iDOLM@STER 10th Producer Meeting
Outline: We've walked to this 10th year together with every producer.
&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;Let's look back on the anime etc. together with them,
&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;so let's get excited for the 10th year and have an event to kick off the NEXT STAGE!
Schedule: March 14th, 2015 (Sunday in Japan time)~late March (estimate)
Sponsor: Bandai Namco Games Corporation
Distribution: Presidio Corporation
&#8251;The event outline and schedule will have more info later

For the details and various events there's plans to have those on the official page!
Please check it out!
http://idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=10666
If only I could afford to go there... ;_;

Also, a collection of images from lives to see how they have progressed:

Rhapsody

Banned
My friend went to 9th and ML stuff, pretty lucky of him. Basically if you live in Japan, you need to make those connections so you can have a better chance at attending these.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since this is a 10th anniversary they should invite those who attended that really low key event in 2004 for giving their support so early on (wouldn't that make this the 11th anniversary?).

Rhapsody

Banned
Just don't let Nintendo run the lottery otherwise someone who has only heard one song and can't even name the main iDOLs could also be picked as an ambassador!

I can imagine it now. Nintendo announcing the lottery results and making you enter your number online.

*site gets hammered*

DiGiKerot

Don't give up hope just yet. Remember you have to be in it to win it!

They only just announced the dates, so there's no news yet as to what overly expensive item you'll need to buy 17 of just to get enough lottery tickets to actually stand a chance.

I... I might actually try for this one.
It'll be a good excuse to go to Japan and see the Love Live movie!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'll just write to Namco a heartfelt letter about how Go My Way got me through my illness [of the common cold] and seeing iDOLM@STER live would make my dreams come true of what could possibly be my final year on Earth [because there is a technical probably that I could die this year because of an accident or something].

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The cake connoisseur in me would point out that a cake should be judged on its flavour as well as its decoration and also I'd point out the misalignment of all the portraits in the middle column. a ku ku ku ku ku~

DiGiKerot

With Namco having been involved in the games development anyway, I hope you guys have been voting for your favourite idols in the Smash4 ballot thing. As much as I think AmiMami should be the Ice Climbers for the new generation, I voted for Iori because DEKO BEAM.

DiGiKerot

https://twitter.com/ChucklingIdiot/status/583766320862240768

I was hoping including her name in Japanese would get a few Japanese retweets but I guess they're all too busy queueing up to get that LE cu-poche that we can't get because it's only available in physical Kotobukiya stores.

They were taking pre-orders for that Cu-Poche through their webstore for a while as well, so you could probably have gotten one via a proxy, but...probably too late for that now! I almost jumped on it myself, having the rest of the iM@S Cu-Poches, but didn't for some reason I can't remember.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They were taking pre-orders for that Cu-Poche through their webstore for a while as well, so you could probably have gotten one via a proxy, but...probably too late for that now! I almost jumped on it myself, having the rest of the iM@S Cu-Poches, but didn't for some reason I can't remember.
Well I already have this prize figure of her sporting her Movie concert outfit and I decided one rule to kind of make having multiples of her semi acceptable was to stick to one of each outfit.

Top Bottom