• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

Rhapsody

Banned
Lucky. Really want a Haruka-san. Seen them on Yahoo auctions so I may have to look into how to buy from there.

They put a dent into my wallet since they're prizes. And then there was shipping involved too ;__;

If they were cheap, having a dozen Haruka-sans would be living the dream.

Accoun

iDOLM@STER/Taiko No Tatsujin 10th/15th anniversary crossover for the newest Taiko arcade game, also with new 765 Allstars song.

Okayu said:
blog_150416_04.jpg

Crossover Site: http://taiko.namco-ch.net/taiko/imas-taiko/

The crossover will include in game imas related items, imas songs, including 765 Allstars' new song "Maji de...!?". "Maji de...!?" will be performed live at Niconico ChoKaigi on April 26. Maji de...!? sounds kind of like Machiuke Prince but with Taiko calls, it seems like the songs are getting more like Morning Musume. CG (Star/Goin'!) and ML (Thank You!) songs and puchi characters are also included.

Maji de...!?
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26048425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_GiADMc7A

The campaign will go on for two months, each with it's own phase. Each week will have a song which are the following.
THE iDOLM@STER
Thank You!
Mahou wo Kakete
Shiny Smile
Goin'!
Machiuke Prince
Maji de...!?

765 puchi characters
la99gOx.png

I wasn't able to screencap the rest, but the info should be up soon.
Here's the other images and info: http://imasnews765.com/?p=12929
http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2278.0.html

Shun

Kaede got added as DLC? Took long enough bannam. Finally something worth caring about outside of Makoto.

If only the 3D models looked more like the new style...

Kudo

Iorin love for the world, nihihi!
Has there been anything about the new Idolm@ster since the announcement for PS4? I hope they include Cinderella Girls if it ends up existing, really loved the series.

Rhapsody

Banned
While Master Artist 3 aren't as strong as the first 2, imo, I still really enjoyed what's been released so far.

Looking forward to June.

Articalys

I watched the first few episodes of the CG anime, but I think I'll just wait until closer to the start of the second half to watch the rest. Hate split-cour series like this, even if in this case it was a hail-mary to save the show from production hell.

rpmurphy

Price-wise, the booth that was selling all of this import stuff was pricing it reasonably. They are just the games themselves, not the entire box sets which are much more expensive. lol

Oh yeah, and the art book is great. High-quality, over-size hard prints from the various cover art and such from the anime BD/DVDs, G4U, etc. I really want the upper volume now. ;_;

Also took some pictures of a couple of girls doing Cinderella Girl cosplay at the idol meetup there:

Sorry for bad pictures... I was using a friend's SLR which is the first time I've ever used such a thing. lol

Ultimadrago

Price-wise, the booth that was selling all of this import stuff was pricing it reasonably. They are just the games themselves, not the entire box sets which are much more expensive. lol

Oh yeah, and the art book is great. High-quality, over-size hard prints from the various cover art and such from the anime BD/DVDs, G4U, etc. I really want the upper volume now. ;_;

Sorry for bad pictures... I was using a friend's SLR which is the first time I've ever used such a thing. lol

Haha, super cute.

Also jamming to Positive! right now. This song goes so damn hard. I can't (but can) believe the twins have ownership to it. Probably in my Top 3 or 5.

rpmurphy

Haha, super cute.

Also jamming to Positive! right now. This song goes so damn hard. I can't (but can) believe the twins have ownership to it. Probably in my Top 3 or 5.
Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of the twins' songs (the character personalities are more fun), but that one is definitely up there.

I ended up taking like 300+ pictures of the G4U games so far, just of the cover girls, Iori, and the 876 crew. >__>

Ultimadrago

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of the twins' songs (the character personalities are more fun), but that one is definitely up there.

I ended up taking like 300+ pictures of the G4U games so far, just of the cover girls, Iori, and the 876 crew. >__>

Nice! Haha.
(PM dat album, son)

DiGiKerot

Haha, super cute.

Ha, yeah. I kind of don't like many of the songs written exclusively for the twins, like their character single songs and the like. I tend to think they have a lot of the better versions of the game songs, though, and some of their covers on the character singles are super-fun - Shimoda just puts so much character into their singing voices that it's kind of infectious.

Top Bottom