• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Irishman (Scorsese, De Niro, Pacino, Pesci, Keitel) seems to be a go

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmfdmpig

I thought Pesci retired from acting. With DeNiro and Scorsese together, I can certainly see why he'd make an exception and come back.

jett

D-Member
This sounds like something that should've happened a decade ago at least.

Pesci has been retired for ages now.

Epcott

Harvey Keitel too? Oh man, this is going to be amazing. What exactly is the premise?

Edit: Read the article. Oh wow, that story sounds perfect. Interesting it'll be diving into the teamster/mob connections. For some reason, links don't seem to work on my mobile Gaf anymore :.(

Maxim726X

That is some fucking cast... Thank God DeNiro isn't going to fizzle out his career with shit comedies.

Pretty pumped already.

De niro has mentioned a few weeks ago they were going to cgi-him in the flashback scenes as his younger self (benjamin button style).

Nokterian

whoa whoa De Niro and Pesci?!! That have been a long long time seeing those together. Well de niro needs this he done so many shitty movies lately.

Still don't believe because I've been hearing about this film for a long time. Here is hoping they all tap into their 80s persona and give it there all.

This would have been my favorite movie ever if they filmed this 20 years ago. Most of these actors are well pasty their prime and seem to phone in every role they take. :(

Really wish scorsese worked with Pacino in the 70s-90s at least once

Him and deniro are kinda washed up now but god damn this is still pretty hype. I think it will wake them all up. Wonder if pesci agrees to act in it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom