• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kiseki / Trails (of the Sky/Zero/Ao/Sen/Etc) Community Thread: SPOILERTAGS OR DIE

C80wCJvUMAArfqm.jpg:orig

Slashlen

May 3rd is further off than I expected, but I think I can finish P5 by then, or I'll be close, so that really works out well for me.

Jolkien

Was there any word on Zero/Ao?

Stream is tonight but I wouldn't get my hope up yet.

As for the 3rd I now have an idea when my next vacation from work will be, I'll just wait for the confirmation tonight. And I'll buy Cold Steel I and II again just to throw more money toward the series.

*spits out acerbic tomato juice*

I KNEW IT

EDIT: HOLY BALLS 5000 EXTRA VOICE LINES!

EDIT 2: HOPEFULLY OPTIMIZED LOAD TIMES!
This is like the biggest megaton ever!

The most important thing I want is Rean to have a voice during the bonding events

EDIT: Though I 100% will require a mod for max bonding points on playthrough 1.

EDIT EDIT: Though this just makes me even more mad about Ys VIII and tokyo xanadu

This is like the biggest megaton ever!

The most important thing I want is Rean to have a voice during the bonding events

EDIT: Though I 100% will require a mod for max bonding points on playthrough 1.

EDIT EDIT: Though this just makes me even more mad about Ys VIII and tokyo xanadu

Holy shit I didn't think about that being able to have max bonding points at the start will be a big deal for me yay pc gaming.

I was thinking , 'well, guess I'm playing CS2 on PC' but then I realized 'wait how would cross save even work with this'

I mean, I wouldn't mind not getting whatever stat bonuses you get for beating CS 1 since I'm probably not getting rank 0 this playthrough but I'm sure that's more important to some people

I was thinking , 'well, guess I'm playing CS2 on PC' but then I realized 'wait how would cross save even work with this'

I mean, I wouldn't mind not getting whatever stat bonuses you get for beating CS 1 since I'm probably not getting rank 0 this playthrough but I'm sure that's more important to some people
cross save is basically guaranteed to not happen. Sony n all

Nyoro SF

It's very likely that someone could give you their save and you could swap it in, just like with FC -> SC. So once the game's been out for a bit put in a request on the Steam forums for a CS1 Laura clear and I'm sure someone will help.

I'm sure details on something like that will be clarified, but I really don't see why this wouldn't work.

It's been almost an hour since I read the news, and i'm still in freakout mode over all of it, haha.
Ive been telling it to everyone around me at work with even a passing interest in games, and they dont understand. THEY DONT UNDERSTAND!

This time I can make the right choice in CS1 and close out my save dancing with Sara

Definitely replaying both games on PC. It will be so nice to have better frame rate and no awkward Rean silence.

I'm so happy the entire series is steadily getting released on PC. Also a great sign for CS3 on PC as well.

cross save is basically guaranteed to not happen. Sony n all

Yeah, I figured.

It's very likely that someone could give you their save and you could swap it in, just like with FC -> SC. So once the game's been out for a bit put in a request on the Steam forums for a CS1 Laura clear and I'm sure someone will help.

I'm sure details on something like that will be clarified, but I really don't see why this wouldn't work.

A-are you psychic????

It's either her, Emma or Fie tbh.

zakujanai

I haven't even started Persona 5 and I've just moved house, this is too soon. I feel bad for Persona, it looks great but I'm dropping it like a stone once this comes out.

That Cold Steel news is megaton, got my Zero/So hype gauge on overload. It'll be good to not have the odd silences in CS. Any chance Falcom will use the port to do the same for Japan?

Aw, even though the CS PC news is great, I don't know if I'd ever play it. I already have Trails in the Sky the 3rd, Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria on queue for this year. Would only have time to play one of them in May (so thanks for the timely release, Xseed) and who knows when I could get to the other two. Replaying a game just has lower priority.

Jolkien

Aw, even though the CS PC news is great, I don't know if I'd ever play it. I already have Trails in the Sky the 3rd, Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria on queue for this year. Would only have time to play one of them in May (so thanks for the timely release, Xseed) and who knows when I could get to the other two. Replaying a game just has lower priority.

Yeah I don't plan on replaying them anytime soon but I'll still get them asap just to help the series.

SephLuis

P5 is the bigger one and The 3rd could certainly use the sales. So play 3rd on may, Berseria on June and P5 should hold you until August
of 2018

Top Bottom