• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kiseki / Trails (of the Sky/Zero/Ao/Sen/Etc) Community Thread: SPOILERTAGS OR DIE

omgfloofy

Banned
those who have played Cold Steel 2 should know who that is(ill say no more)

While the weapon definitely looks like that character, the hair isn't quite right, I think.

EDIT:
And while we don't know all of what Falcom's planning to announce/unveil, we can't say with 100% certainty that this is a Kiseki character, too.

SephLuis

The weapon makes me remember someone from Ao/Zero, but from the picture it seems it's female. I still haven't finished CS2 so no idea if there's someone in there that uses tonfas.

Nyoro SF

Just for reference:
C0FRivyUQAAzgct.jpg

Is that... hm... I have no freaking clue.

?
is it possible to play the crossbell games and atleast understand what the hells going on using a translation program?
i can always replay them again if they get localized
going to finish World of FF first tho+ prob Pokemon Moon

?
is it possible to play the crossbell games and atleast understand what the hells going on using a translation program?
i can always replay them again if they get localized
going to finish World of FF first tho+ prob Pokemon Moon

There are PC programs that do this, though I'm not sure if they would work on Zero/Ao. Or whether a raw machine translation would even be understandable.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Maybe CS3 will have a totally new protagonist.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Honestly my first though was that it's
a younger female who Lloyd gave his tonfas to for whatever reason

It def does look sort of like a tonfa, at least a Trails-verse one

latest

That character is just using it all weird, sorta like this

Starkiller.png

Honestly my first though was that it's
a younger female who Lloyd gave his tonfas to for whatever reason

It def does look sort of like a tonfa, at least a Trails-verse one

latest

The handles in that pic are really close together. If it is a tonfa (which is possible), it's definitely an odd shape.

Sorry to break up the hype train, but is there any chance we'll see the HD remasters for Trails in the Sky in NA. I'm just starting Trails of Cold Steel and trying to figure it when and where to begin my Trails in the Sky playthrough.

SolVanderlyn

Sorry to break up the hype train, but is there any chance we'll see the HD remasters for Trails in the Sky in NA. I'm just starting Trails of Cold Steel and trying to figure it when and where to begin my Trails in the Sky playthrough.
The Steam ports are basically the HD remasters. I think they have even more features actually

desmax

The Evolution games? It's not coming.

You can play them on PC's if you want. Any PC will do

Top Bottom