• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kiseki / Trails (of the Sky/Zero/Ao/Sen/Etc) Community Thread: SPOILERTAGS OR DIE

SerRodrik

It depends on how long the wait is. I mean, if you beat SC in the next week or so, then it would probably make the most sense to just go ahead into Cold Steel if you wanted to.

If the 3rd's release was closer, though, it might make sense to wait. There are references to events from the 3rd in the CS games (although mostly minor), and a couple of characters who first showed up in that game appear in the Cold Steel games. It's up to you.
Thanks for the info! I'll bear that in mind.

Jolkien

Happy it's PS4 exclusive. They'll be able to make cold steel 3 without compromise.

I can understand people without the console to be pissed though. I wonder if we'll be able to use our Vita save game since it's on the cloud anyway.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
So I guess mystery tonfa user is def that pink haired girl. New characters coming into the party I guess. Does the uniform give away where they belong to? To me it seems RMPish but not sure.
Also is that Sara getting inspired by Laura's look? Or the other way around?

Good at least they won't be held back by the Vita hardware this time. It better run at least at 30 FPS consistently. Too bad we'll be flooded by the same annoying people that threw a tantrum when TiTS 3rd wasn't localized for Vita/PSP.

Screenshots look great and we can see the Tonfa girl too in one of them.

The people who complained about no 3rd on Vita/PSP were doing so because the game at least had a PSP version in Japan. There will be no such version of CS 3, so people better stuff it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
IT LOOKS SO GOOD AHHHHHH

Vamphuntr

I guess we'll finally be seeing
Western Erebonia and/or more Crossbell
? I don't remember the city with Japanese aesthetics like in that screenshot.

Vamphuntr

The screen with the battle UI seems to be a work in progress. The turn order gauge uses all the same portrait for the enemies and the one used one isn't even in the battle :)

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Probably something people already picked up on. But Alisa's outfit and Rean's outfit seem to share design elements to the point that it might be possible that it's kind of their uniform?
CSI+II spoiler
Like maybe that's going to be the uniform of a new proper Erebonion military/executive faction that Olivier hoped to give birth to?

Thoraxes

Probably something people already picked up on. But Alisa's outfit and Rean's outfit seem to share design elements to the point that it might be possible that it's kind of their uniform?
CSI+II spoiler
Like maybe that's going to be the uniform of a new proper Erebonion military/executive faction that Olivier hoped to give birth to?

The Emblem Design on the back of the Blue Uniform is the same as the Thors jacket too.

bigzgod

RIP

Fall 2017 release date in Japan

Guess we won't be seeing it till 2019 here

Maybe we can get Zero in 2018 to tide us over till then?
Pls?

I'd be happy with Trails in the Sky The Third in 2017 and Zero no Kiseki in 2018, with Sen III in 2019.

Nyoro SF

Ah man... CS3 looks great. All I need is confirmation that it's running at 60fps and I'll be maxed out on my mishy happiness meter.

Top Bottom