• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Jedi: Vice Admiral Holdo action figure on clearance

dave_d

"Let's run away from the bad guys and hope we don't run out of gas" while the bad guys who could easily overtake them just follow because they don't want to run out of lasers.
What's worse is part of her plan is to literally lead the enemy to the secret base.(A plan spoiled when that guy basically tells the empire "Hey look out the windows") If you want the audience to buy that she's one of the best leaders in the rebellion it would have helped to have a scene where she did anything that demonstrated that.

Ulysses 31

"Let's run away from the bad guys and hope we don't run out of gas" while the bad guys who could easily overtake them just follow because they don't want to run out of lasers.
Movie started with even something worse; let's shoot this stationary base on this planet that's being evacuated and not the fleet the rebels are evacuating to!

Last edited:

Ulysses 31

What's worse is part of her plan is to literally lead the enemy to the secret base.(A plan spoiled when that guy basically tells the empire "Hey look out the windows") If you want the audience to buy that she's one of the best leaders in the rebellion it would have helped to have a scene where she did anything that demonstrated that.
I think the plan was to sneakily use stealth pods to escape to a nearby planet and let the ship continue on auto pilot and let the 1st order chase that.

But that reveals something stupid too; the 1st order needs to be told to scan for stealth ships rather than already doing that naturally. 👀 👀 👀

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

What a deal for one of General Leia's Closest Friends.

YxzEOGE.png

Includes empowerment potato sack and condescending smirk accessories! Plus special issue battlefield high heels. Recreate your favorite scenes of withholding plans from your troops during a desperate life and death battle, and punishing the heroes for not blindly trusting you!

l5Qz18F.jpeg

rpd21fN.jpeg

cxOwPyd.jpeg

veNPdTA.jpeg

:messenger_ghost:
Vice Admiral Captain who?

dave_d

I think the plan was to sneakily use stealth pods to escape to a nearby planet and let the ship continue on auto pilot and let the 1st order chase that.

But that reveals something stupid too; the 1st order needs to be told to scan for stealth ships rather than already doing that naturally. 👀 👀 👀
Yeah that was the other problem wasn't it? I mean if Holdo leads them off successfully then they blow up her ship they have to not scan the wreckage. (Which is a trope in so many sources) If they scan the wreckage and find out they've been had they're going to go back to the only planet they ever went by during the chase for clues. (At which point they'd find them.) But yeah it's like you say, it requires them to have to be told to scan. (It yet something else that wasn't written very well in that movie.)

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Months ago I was looking for the figure of Shin Hati, because at that time I was going to meet the actress Ivanna Sakhno, people had bought the figure, so I was not interested and I took out the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order game and I still autograph it xD.

Dev1lXYZ

I bet Hasbro has only done one run of the figure. That means all of them on clearance have been there from the beginning. 😂

lmimmfn

We have bottlecaps attached to plastic bottles in the EU to save all the animals and sea creatures in the world, meanwhile this crap is made.

🤡🌎

Top Bottom