• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

StuBurns

Banned
"Oddly" he says.

Trademark sign of someone that's never played Chronicles of Riddick or The Darkness. Cult classics for sure, though, can't blame. Wolfenstein carries the torch of narrative excellence.
That's true.

I'll order The Darkness when I'm next at my PC.

I believe I can look forward to watching To Kill A Mockingbird again, I just read it last year too.

antitrop

That's true.

I'll order The Darkness when I'm next at my PC.

I believe I can look forward to watching To Kill A Mockingbird again, I just read it last year too.

=)

13h6ZtC.jpg

One of my favorite games of last-gen, though, really. Finish Wolfenstein and you'll have a good idea why.

chaosaeon

=)

13h6ZtC.jpg

One of my favorite games of last-gen, though, really. Finish Wolfenstein and you'll have a good idea why.

Are .... are you guys spying on me ? I've been playing this game, for the first time, every night for the last week ... you're all watching me ..... somehow .... I had it for years and just got around to it now, and now you guys post that. The universe I tell ya ... weird.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
One of the trophies glitched out on me.

It's the one where
you get all the tools

The trophy didn't pop up

Several of the trophies were glitched for me in the PS3 version. Doors, conversations, and
the joke book
. I've done them all multiple times and they never popped.

Navy Bean

I really really really don't want to buy this game again less than a year later. Plus, I'm sure it will be $29 in a few months.

But, I'm weak-willed and there ain't shit to play in August. Sign me up.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I really really really don't want to buy this game again less than a year later. Plus, I'm sure it will be $29 in a few months.

But, I'm weak-willed and there ain't shit to play in August. Sign me up.

if you have a gamestop or eb games around you trade in your ps3 copy and get a ps4 copy for 25 bucks

For all those trading in their PS3 copy for Remastered, Kongregate has a deal right now where if you download this one game off the App Store and log into/sign up for a Kongregate account, you get a $5 coupon for anything at Gamestop. Meaning you can get TLOU:R for $20.

The process only took me 5 minutes from download to deletion.

The first 60 minutes of the game is up on YT to those interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNZesQXSyxo

The animation looks better and smoother than I remember it - incredibly lifelike at points (look at the guard on the roof at 18:57). Does anyone know if animation has been polished in this version, or if its just the smoother framerate having a side-effect of showing off the animation a bit more? Though I thought youtube only plays at 30fps so may not be that...

Guys a guy who says he is a ND employee is streaming tlou remastered now on twitch and his psn ID is Temujin2887. I asked him if he has a gaf account and he said he does and he believes his gaf account name is NaughtyNate. Is he official? he has been streaming for about a hour now and hasn't been banned. Here is the twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/temujin2887

overcast

For all those trading in their PS3 copy for Remastered, Kongregate has a deal right now where if you download this one game off the App Store and log into/sign up for a Kongregate account, you get a $5 coupon for anything at Gamestop. Meaning you can get TLOU:R for $20.

The process only took me 5 minutes from download to deletion.
Which game?

Edit: Found it. For those looking for 5 dollars off a gamestop purchase. Link.

Top Bottom