• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword |OT| Home of Punkin' Chunkin' Champion 2011

McNum

Link has a mean streak in this game. Just did the
Peatrice/Item Check girl
sidequest. "Helping people feels good!" Right, and whatever it is Link is up to is apparently close enough... Still, five more Gratitude Crystals for me! I think this is the first Zelda game where Link is openly a womanizer. Sure, they all practically threw themselves at him in Ocarina of Time, but he didn't actually exploit that. Skyward Sword Link, though... There should so have been a Renegade symbol on at least one of the choices you had to pick in that one.

Mato

I'm at the same spot you are. So far, the game reminds me so much of a 2d Zeld, LttP specifically, in that they really try to fit a lot of material into every area. There's not a lot of empty space in the overworld like in the other 3d Zeldas and the dungeon so far has been pretty neat.

Yep the empty wastelands are out and it's so much better this way. The Faron woods are full of so many things to see and do. If only the WW world had been as dense, detailed and colorful as SS... Instead they gave us something that was more close to a beta version than a full-fledged vision.

Anth0ny

Link has a mean streak in this game. Just did the
Peatrice/Item Check girl
sidequest. "Helping people feels good!" Right, and whatever it is Link is up to is apparently close enough... Still, five more Gratitude Crystals for me! I think this is the first Zelda game where Link is openly a womanizer. Sure, they all practically threw themselves at him in Ocarina of Time, but he didn't actually exploit that. Skyward Sword Link, though... There should so have been a Renegade symbol on at least one of the choices you had to pick in that one.

obviously you've never played Zelda II!

Branduil

Anybody else find the lack of Bokoblins in Ocarina of Time retroactively weird, given their conspicuous presence as the standard mooks from Wind Waker on? Ocarina of Time doesn't have a mook army like the other 3D games, just a bunch of different environmental monster. Which, if you think about the plot of that game, doesn't really make much sense. And it feels particularly odd now that we know Bokoblins have been around for long before OoT.

jwj442

I just beat
The Imprisoned for the first time
and I think some of the complaints about Phi are exaggerrated. It seems like almost all her puzzle hints are optional things where you have to actually press down to make her talk. She forcibly comes out a lot, but that's usually for something story-related or super obvious or explaining a new mechanic (often banal and unnecessary, but not spoilery). She did give away the
map symbol puzzle
before the third dungeon, but I think that's the only puzzle she's ruined (well, not really ruined, because I'd already figured out what to do). I got temporarily stuck at least once in both the second and third dungeons, and she didn't force me to listen to her hints while I figured it out.

And the noise she makes when you get a hint is easy to ignore and doesn't repeat itself much. Don't get me wrong, she DOES talk too much and I wish she'd shut up. She's still my least favorite thing about the game so far. But really, a lot of her stuff can be easily ignored. Just don't press the down button besides recentering and diving.

So far, I'm really enjoying the game. Some of the complaints here are valid, but for me they're just minor things on the level of constantly changing the wind in Wind Waker. Being able to manage your inventory without pausing probably speeds things up at more than "You got an amber relic!" slows you down, too. I don't think the pre-dungeon segments feel like padding; it really feels like exploring a new environment, like a Metroid game almost. I think I would put it about on par with both N64 Zeldas right now, but really I'm not far enough to judge.

The Hermit

Ok, just finished...

anyone who say this is worse than TP is flat out trolling.
God, what an amazing game!

But FI is intrusive as fuck... Navi is better. Like Jarosh said before she actually spoils puzzles before you even have a chance to think about it.

Disguises

There's only three things that piss me off in this game so far (11 hours in). (I know that these have been mentioned before, but just want to add to the comments so Nintendo don't screw these things up again.)

1: Bug/item collection notifications popping up EACH time you get one after turning on your console. Seriously? It seems like some sort of bug to me (no pun intended). It totally should not happen. Do they think I'm that stupid that I forget what it is and where it gets placed in my collection? It actually puts me off wanting to collect bugs.

2: Fi keeps on popping up way, way too much. "My calculations suggest there is something important behind this large door" - Really!? Why did they feel the need to get Fi to say this? I wasn't going to open any other door at the end of a dungeon. I really can not believe that they thought making Fi say so many obvious things was a good idea.

3: My biggest gripe: (Pre-Dungeon 3 spoilers I guess)
Right, so I activate the 3 switches around Lanayru desert and head to the center one to finally access the mines. I start the puzzle and am confused...huh...I stop and think for the first time in the game, I try something and it fails, I then think, oh, I'll look at the map AND look who then pops up - Fi telling me to look at my map.
The one time so far that I was about to feel rewarded and satisfied about overcoming an obstacle and the game just utterly destroys it.

Long story short, 11 hours in and I feel like Nintendo is treating me too much like a stupid kid. This game would be so much better without the hand-holding. Let me solve my own puzzles and make me feel like I've accomplished something.

Rant over, and other than these 3 points, I feel the game is so near perfect. Controls work perfectly, music and sound are great, story (so far) is pretty interesting. Will definitely play to the end, but I think I would have played twice as much so far if it weren't for these complaints mentioned above >_>. So very close, Nintendo.

Found some codes on the net:

No Notification The First Time You Collect A Bug Or Treasure
042541C4 60000000

Disable Fi's Low Health Warning
0416C700 4800003C

Disable Fi's Low Shield Gauge Warning
0416C684 4800003C

Does anybody know how to use them?
:O. Thank you! That's 1 complaint crossed of my complaints list. PAL version available?

Sanic

Just made it a bit into the post dungeon 3 content

i'm apparently going to have to backtrack into the three areas i've visited previously. I'm already not a fan of the padding that takes place before dungeons, so i'm not really looking forward to this. How long will this process (upgrading the sword) take?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I just beat
The Imprisoned for the first time
and I think some of the complaints about Phi are exaggerrated. It seems like almost all her puzzle hints are optional things where you have to actually press down to make her talk. She forcibly comes out a lot, but that's usually for something story-related or super obvious or explaining a new mechanic (often banal and unnecessary, but not spoilery). She did give away the
map symbol puzzle
before the third dungeon, but I think that's the only puzzle she's ruined (well, not really ruined, because I'd already figured out what to do). I got temporarily stuck at least once in both the second and third dungeons, and she didn't force me to listen to her hints while I figured it out.

And the noise she makes when you get a hint is easy to ignore and doesn't repeat itself much. Don't get me wrong, she DOES talk too much and I wish she'd shut up. She's still my least favorite thing about the game so far. But really, a lot of her stuff can be easily ignored. Just don't press the down button besides recentering and diving.

So far, I'm really enjoying the game. Some of the complaints here are valid, but for me they're just minor things on the level of constantly changing the wind in Wind Waker. Being able to manage your inventory without pausing probably speeds things up at more than "You got an amber relic!" slows you down, too. I don't think the pre-dungeon segments feel like padding; it really feels like exploring a new environment, like a Metroid game almost. I think I would put it about on par with both N64 Zeldas right now, but really I'm not far enough to judge.

She ruined two puzzles for me. It's inexcusable that she even did it once. If I don't press down every time I start the game right now to hear about my low battery or low hearts when that happens, her flashing head imposes on my HUD until I hear her regurgitated bullshit.

McNum

obviously you've never played Zelda II!
Oh, right! I forgot. Apart from Zelda II, of course. Link enters town, finds local woman, gets health fully restored after following her to her home. Of course, if that's the normal greeting in those towns, it does explain Error's name...

PKrockin

Figured I might as well repost this since people are bringing it up again.

There are codes that disable Fi's low hearts and low shield gauge warnings, and keep the item collection screen from coming up (unless you get a collection item from a treasure chest).

I broke my shield and killed myself without Fi jabbering at me, so they work! Thanks a lot for finding the codes.

Here's how I used them.

(As far as I know you will need a hacked Wii and have installed Homebrew Channel and Gecko OS. I am not a good person to ask how to do this as it's been years since I did anything Homebrew. I'm sure there are good guides on Google.)

Download this .gct file I made from GeckoCodes.org. It contains the three codes above.
Put the file in your SD card under codes\

Put your SD card in your Wii and launch Homebrew Channel and Gecko OS.

Make sure SD Cheats is set to YES under options, then Launch Game.

Hopefully another code for message speed is floating around somewhere or will be made... I can't seem to find one yet.

Midou

Just got to
part where I get music notes for the water dragon
kind of rage quit, since it was getting kind of exciting, and I was hoping this far in, they would not make me do something so lame.

SS seems to have a lot of padding and backtracking, which is weird, for a game they've had a long time to work on.

OMT

Anybody else find the lack of Bokoblins in Ocarina of Time retroactively weird, given their conspicuous presence as the standard mooks from Wind Waker on? Ocarina of Time doesn't have a mook army like the other 3D games, just a bunch of different environmental monster. Which, if you think about the plot of that game, doesn't really make much sense. And it feels particularly odd now that we know Bokoblins have been around for long before OoT.

You could say that
Ganondorf did not yet have the same level of control over demonic power that Demise/Ghirahim did during the events of OoT, and could not raise Bokoblins until learning how to do so while he was imprisoned in the Sacred Realm/Twilight Realm, or until he mastered the Triforce of Power.

I am starting to think that the shopkeepers in the Bazaar have set all of this in motion because they could not have been getting much business beforehand.

Beedle also needs to rethink his business model.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does anyone else think that the old lady at the Sealed Ground's outfit is based on
Groose's hair?

Johnas

Just got to
part where I get music notes for the water dragon
kind of rage quit, since it was getting kind of exciting, and I was hoping this far in, they would not make me do something so lame.

SS seems to have a lot of padding and backtracking, which is weird, for a game they've had a long time to work on.

If you think that after that you're done with collecting, don't hold your breath.

I felt the same way.

Does anyone else think that the old lady at the Sealed Ground's outfit is based on
Groose's hair?

You might be on to something there. I never noticed the parallel.

Guevara

Now that you mention it, yes.

I am starting to think that the shopkeepers in the Bazaar have set all of this in motion because they could not have been getting much business beforehand.

Beedle also needs to rethink his business model.

My first reaction to seeing Beedle was, "There has to be an easier way to do business."

oatmeal

Banned
The fifth dungeons boss...

Looks ripped straight out of Monsters Inc.

Graphically impressive, but it didn't really...mix. I wanted to hug him.

Hiltz

I'm close to entering the second dungeon currently
collecting keys (found two so far)
. These new field designs are a lot of fun and feel more meaningful than just roaming around mostly flat,barren land like in Twilight Princess.The graphic filter effect in this area is really noticeable here and looks terrific. I know the trick to beating those bokoblin enemies with horizontal attacks . However, how do you attack them when they raise their swords in front of their faces to block ?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, some of the monster designs in this game can be really... questionable.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
It's also weird how Gondo accepts all these strange materials (including bird feathers from small birds, something that Groose specifically references as being foreign to Skyloft, and the body parts of terrestrial monsters), Sparrot isn't bothered by the fact his Crystal Ball is apparently showing him places that no one even knows exist, and Stritch asks you to give him bugs, using the unknown-to-Skyloftians province names.

I have to echo the sentiments of Twilight Princess having superior dungeons compared to Skyward Sword...every dungeon in Twilight Princess was focused around a solid theme that the dungeon followed, and I rather liked that. Majora's Mask was similar as all the dungeons tended to have a central idea behind them that influenced the dungeons flow.

Skyward Sword, on the other hand, especially Dungeons 2 and 6, feel more like "courses" you would see in Mario Galaxy, less thematic in terms of mechanics but more like an obstacle course. Some people, though, may prefer the way Skyward Sword does it. I actually think this is probably due to Fujiyoshi's involvement as Minish Cap, which I consider Skyward Sword to be the closest to, had similar dungeons which were more action-like.

Have to say I'd rank the 3D games in terms of dungeons, from worst to best, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess on top. Probably will do individual rankings later.

He seems like a nod towards Spirit Tracks Phytops, with the whole "tentacle attack!" section.

Mistle

With the "paper" sidequest, does the path you choose ever eventuate to anything more than the initial reactions?

I saved beforehand and did both, but I can't decide which option I want to properly go along with! haha

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
With the "paper" sidequest, does the path you choose ever eventuate to anything more than the initial reactions?

I saved beforehand and did both, but I can't decide which option I want to properly go along with! haha

It's fine, the net result is some more crystals, it won't effect things in the long run. Well... it will for those characters, but it doesn't mean anything.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

So true! Its design is so incredibly terrible that it completely ruined that encounter for me.

Just finished it. SS has way too much little to big annoyances to ever become my favorite Zelda, but all in all it's a pretty damn good one.

Good :

- As others have said, this game feels like one big dungeon sometimes. More often than not the dungeon is just the cherry on top of an already great section of exploration. This (kinda) makes you forget the lack of an actual overworld.
- I loved Skyloft and its inhabitants. Since the last Zelda I played (PH) failed so much at creating this kind of atmosphere, I was glad to see they did a really good job here. I pretty much did all of the sidequests before endgame, so that says enough.
- Quality of the dungeons is really consistent and mostly the same can be said about the bosses. Expect for the first dungeon, I enjoyed them all, with the third and final one being my favorites.
- Normally I'm not a fan who'd go nuts for references to the lore, but
seeing this game turn out to be kind of an origin story for so many of the series' staples
was pretty awesome.
- The return of some sort of difficulty to the series! I loved how bosses could take 2 whole hearts off your life bar with one hit. I still only saw the game over screen once or twice, but throughout the game you had to pay attention to your life meter and collecting heart pieces/containers meant something.
- Some good uses of motion control. In some battles/situations, motion control was pretty fun to use (
Beamos, rocket drones, Stalfos, most bosses
, but more often though...

Bad:

... it wasn't. Especially after extended sessions of playing, I'd wish I could just go back to a regular controller. Main reason being your hits just not always being the kind you want to perform. Some complain stabbing goes wrong, for me it was mostly horizontal hits reading as diagonal. Most of the enemies require you to use the m+, but I felt I wouldn't have outstayed its welcome so much if it was only used on bigger enemy types and bosses, as they were most fun there.
- Instead of one big the dungeon, the formula now was : long lead up to dungeon, with a dungeon as the conclusion of a big chuck of gameplay. The downside to this is, is that the days of huge dungeons seems to be over. I remember spending hours to finish one dungeon in OoT, while here you could be done in an hour or so. I just miss the feeling of being utterly lost inside a behemoth of a dungeon that seems to never end.
- It's been mentioned enough, but the handholding is obnoxious throughout and mostly in the beginning of the game.
- Speaking of the beginning, it's terrible. The fun starts post dungeon 1, and that's way too long to get going. To me, this is a serious offense since I feel you shouldn't have to play a game for 5 hours (it was probably longer) for it to get better.
- Too much padding. Silent realms weren't the worst offender, I was more annoyed by the post dungeon
crap. Fighting the
Imprisoned for a third (!) time
was really the low point of this game. Nintendo just wanted this game to be as long as possible, and as a result you end up with way too much filler. Because of this, this game felt like the longest Zelda ever. When it comes to the main quest, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually is!
- Getting somewhere takes too long. Don't have a major issue with the flying, but I wish I could've gone from warp to warp on solid ground, or at least in the same big area.

I hope to one day play this on Dolphin (don't think my pc is up to the task), because the screens posted here look amazing. Seriously it may one of the prettiest games this gen running on it.

As it stands now, seeing it running normally on my tv and even on a friend's small 23" screen, it looks like shit. I just can't put it any other way after seeing those Dolphin screens.

So, I just dropped down into the first "dungeon" i guess. I never stopped the flying merchant guy in order to buy a bug net, and I'm wondering if before I go through the dungeon is there a way I can do it? I don't want to go through and see all these bugs and have to come back later for them...

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So, I just dropped down into the first "dungeon" i guess. I never stopped the flying merchant guy in order to buy a bug net, and I'm wondering if before I go through the dungeon is there a way I can do it? I don't want to go through and see all these bugs and have to come back later for them...

As soon as you get the Slingshot from the big Kikwi you can go back and ring the bell to get to Beedle, I assume

ASIS

LOL yes I know! The fight overall was probably my least favorite as well (and no, design has little to do with it). Still a damn good fight though.

So I just did the sidequest where you get
Karane and Pipit together
but I didn't hand over the letter to the woman in the bathroom. What happens if you do? Curious now.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
So I just did the sidequest where you get
Karane and Pipit together
but I didn't hand over the letter to the woman in the bathroom. What happens if you do? Curious now.

It grabs it and goes down the toilet. Karane starts saying he's been having trouble sleeping, and at night you can go into Groose's room to see the ghost hand rubbing a finger on his cheek after reading the letter and falling in love with him.

Yup.

ASIS

I have to echo the sentiments of Twilight Princess having superior dungeons compared to Skyward Sword...every dungeon in Twilight Princess was focused around a solid theme that the dungeon followed, and I rather liked that. Majora's Mask was similar as all the dungeons tended to have a central idea behind them that influenced the dungeons flow.

Skyward Sword, on the other hand, especially Dungeons 2 and 6, feel more like "courses" you would see in Mario Galaxy, less thematic in terms of mechanics but more like an obstacle course. Some people, though, may prefer the way Skyward Sword does it. I actually think this is probably due to Fujiyoshi's involvement as Minish Cap, which I consider Skyward Sword to be the closest to, had similar dungeons which were more action-like.

Have to say I'd rank the 3D games in terms of dungeons, from worst to best, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess on top. Probably will do individual rankings later.

This was because of the "formulatic and linear" design choice, it allowed them to go absolutely crazy in TP. In SS, they tried to make more puzzles outside the dungeons so the pace completely changed.

I have to say they both have their strengths, but I don't know. SS had some brilliant dungeons though.

I am going to list everything I found bad about Skyward Sword. There is a lot more positive, again one of the best games this year, this gen, etc. It is still Zelda goodness. Its still the best mix of action adventure and puzzle elements of any game. I cannot stress enough that this is fantastic game. That said, now to nitpick it to death.

I am spoiler tagging it all cause I talk about the entire game.

Slowest text scroll ever. Other Zelda games text can move quickly, not this one. You will read this bitch! But thats not the worst part, its the damn repetitiion of text for every single item or store, its ridiculous. Oh and how the game stops to show you every damn treasure or bug after you restart the game, why, how does this happen, who programs this shit?!

The game treats you like an incompetent idiot. I know Nintendo games want to make sure everyone can play their games but this is kind of overboard. There is already a built in help guide with the stones but Fi still interrupts you every second you need to do something. Then you have dowsing which will literally take you to where you need to go and the option to ask Fi for advise. Also everything you need to know is highlighted red to make sure even the stupidest person doesn't miss what they need to focus on. So much for figuring out a puzzle or quest on your own.

The sky is a complete waste of potential and this is probably the single worse aspect of SS. Its empty, it's practically pointless. Compare it to WW which has a majestic overworld with so much to find and explore, this is so sad. We could have had a huge sky with tons of islands with things to find and explore. Or we could have had some form of bird combat, or arrow shooting from the bird anything to make flying interesting. Plus there is no fast travel so you have to fly everywhere, all the time, just fly fly fly fly across empty space.

Quite possibly the best combat in all of Zelda but with the worst selection of enemies. Hey we finally have an awesome sword combat system lets remove the MAJOR enemy that sword fights you. Where are the Darknuts?!?! OMG they are so perfect for this game, who said not to put them in the game? Plus there are only like 10 Stalfos the entire game. Every enemy that would provide a great sword fight is removed or put in limited rotation. So what you get is a bunch of sword fodder.

Items have almost no use in combat. Remember in TP where you have these bird things that have shields and you have to time your hookshot to take down the shield and then hit it with arrows. Or use the ball and chain to break enemies armor. None of that here. Certain enemies have a weakness to bombs and of course arrows but those are basic Zelda combat rules, there is no interesting use for items in combat.

Speaking of items is the clawshot totally useless in this game? Its not used in combat. Its never used in any clever ways. There are always clear marked clawshot points with no real puzzles or even obstacle courses for it. TP had an entire dungeon designed around the clawshot, enemies made use of it and it was incorporated in puzzles like one that had me stumped for quite a while in dungeon 7.

Puzzles are very simple. I was waiting for something, anything to really test me. To make me think for more than a minute. Did not happen. Either I am really good at Zelda puzzles or they didn't try hard enough, I know its definetly the latter. Almost all the puzzles are simple straight forward use this to make this happen. It never goes the extra step to where if you use an item something happens which causes something else to happen and then you need to figure out how to make both reactions work till you get the solution. I am not expecting Portal level puzzles here but I miss the puzzles of previous Zelda games
where I would get stumped every once and a while.

Repeating bosses. I hate the Imprisoned, I really hate it. I never want to fight it again. Everything else was fine but the Imprisoned was just too much.

Side quests kind of suck. Again since this game makes sure to tell you where everything is side quests feel like fetch quests. They almost all involve simply getting item for someone and bringing it back to them. Then the game will give you a million obvious clues as to where this item is. Whatever happened to a character that would simply not react to your actions until you find a certain item that will get him to react, it was a puzzle in itself to figure out how do I help this character out. Here its all just fetch this and that.

The economy is a mess and I don't just mean rupees. The bugs and treasures you get seem rare at first but after 25 hours I had everything upgrade and so many of these treasures I would never have to look for them again. But the game puts them in everything, chests, mini game prizes, enemy drops. When I have no use for all these things it really makes getting them as prizes pointless. Oh then there are the rupees, maybe I missed something but I think you get a wallet that holds 5000 rupees and there is not a single item in the world that even comes close to costing that much, then why give me a wallet that big?!??!!?!?

Ghirahim is the worst Zelda bad guy ever. Just boring, crappy, annoying with no character arch at all. So many complain about seeing too much Ganon, well shut it, he is a million times better than the stuff Nintendo comes up with now. It wasn't until he showed up at the end that Link finally had a good villain in this game.

The story is a mess. Its the origin story oh but wait there are a million things that happen before this game. There are goddesses and demons and a giant war. The triforce fits in there somehow. The master sword gets created by some random fire, I don't know and what about the skyward sword, what made that? Eh whatever I don't play these games for stories but TPs and WWs story was much better.

Lack of a true overworld hurts. I miss that feeling of riding out to the mountain in the distance. Of finding Lake Hylia in all its glory. Finding a city of Zora's under the sea. This game simply didn't have the same sense of exploration other Zelda games had. Repeating areas doesn't help either.

The light cube and treasure chest system, terrible. Lets make the sky even more pointless, I just loved finding an island and finding out that it has a chest I can't open yet, yay! So instead of the process of finally getting an item that will allow you to reach that chest you so wanted, now you have to wait till you find some cube down in the world and then the game will tell you exactly where this cube is ruining the whole feeling of exploring for it. Here is how this should have worked, you hit a cube on the ground then one of those many totally useless rocks floating around in the sky transforms into a brand new island with areas and puzzles to solve.

This is a positive at first, a random BOMBABLE WALL! OMG!!!! YES YES! Oh its only done once the entire game. Fuck you. They set it up and everything, oh there is a wall that is bombable, search for wind. I thought the rest of the dungeon would have random walls you need to find to bomb like Zelda games of old, nope. Again the game tells you exactly what to do.

Swimming controls, who thought that would be a good idea. Analog sticks are better for movement, period. It works great for the beetle though since that is an item and part of the trick of it is getting it to fly properly.

Thats all I can think of right now. Yes its a pretty big list but again its stuff I would gladly put up with for that Zelda design goodness. The major issues that are worrisome to me is how the puzzles seem to be getting more simple and how the game handholds more than ever.

She falls in love with Cawlain and gently strokes his hair at night while he freaks the fuck out.

It grabs it and goes down the toilet. Karane starts saying he's been having trouble sleeping, and at night you can go into Groose's room to see the ghost hand rubbing a finger on his cheek after reading the letter and falling in love with him.

Yup.

There are two solutions to the quest. You have another option that doesnt involve her

Sounds like I picked the wrong solution.

Kjellson

I am going to list everything I found bad about Skyward Sword. There is a lot more positive, again one of the best games this year, this gen, etc. It is still Zelda goodness. Its still the best mix of action adventure and puzzle elements of any game. I cannot stress enough that this is fantastic game. That said, now to nitpick it to death.

I am spoiler tagging it all cause I talk about the entire game.

Slowest text scroll ever. Other Zelda games text can move quickly, not this one. You will read this bitch! But thats not the worst part, its the damn repetitiion of text for every single item or store, its ridiculous. Oh and how the game stops to show you every damn treasure or bug after you restart the game, why, how does this happen, who programs this shit?!
Have you ever played Link's Awakening?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Talking of monsters, glad to see Octoroks make a reappearance after their mysterious absence in TP. Silly TP ruining their 100% attendance rate.

Top Bottom