• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mooch's replacement could be Stephen Miller

Slaythe

HAHAHAHAH.

That guy looks like an actor hired to look smug and pretentious and liking the smell of his own farts.

This is too good. I love him.

854081161001_4822153933001_032916-rr-miller1.jpg

Tell me I'm wrong

It makes me vehemently upset that this man is the same age as me. To know that there is someone out there that lived in the same world I did, at the same time I did, and feels this kind of hatred for others feels unfathomable.

I realize that's a bit of a silly thought process, but it makes me uncomfortable in the pit of my stomach.

It makes me vehemently upset that this man is the same age as me. To know that there is someone out there that lived in the same world I did, at the same time I did, and feels this kind of hatred for others feels unfathomable.

Dude came from like Santa Monica

Like how does someone from SoCal turn into a virulent nazi

So Miller is the next Offensive Dark Arts instructor?

Fixed.

Miller is like reprehensibly evil, like absolutely no redeeming qualities. If you find anyone finds themselves agreeing with Miller or defending him, they really should reevaluate themselves immediately. I wouldn't save Miller from a fire, I'd put that shit on snapchat with a caption that said "Clearly doesn't have command over fire...what kind of evil character doesn't have control over fire?"

ISOM

Damn guy must have been bullied by minorities as a child and abused by his parent. Dude is empty inside. No soul

He literally told his friend he wouldn't hang out with him anymore because he's hispanic when he went to high school. Dude became racist really early in his life.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
What a lovely birthday present for this soon to be 32 year old.

Buster Bluth's evil twin is only fucking 32 years old. God damn, racism and being an all around smug cunt really ages you.

this guy is high in the running for the most evil person in the Trump regime, and that's no mean feat.

yeah, sure. Put him on the podium, it'll probably hasten his exit from the administration (oh please I hope so) and at least will give Miller less time to work on his racist agenda.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This guy is worse than Mooch.

Mooch was just funny. This guy is a true believer.

Oh good, so he'll be fired in like 2 weeks. Nice, another one down.

Either he gets walked on, looks weak and trump fires him

Or

He is an asshole, gets mooch like attention and trump fires him for stealing the spotlight.

Win/win

Steejee

Wait, he had a part in killing the Gang of 8 reforms? Fuck.

I hope he gets the job and chokes horribly on it.

this guy is high in the running for the most evil person in the Trump regime, and that's no mean feat.

yeah, sure. Put him on the podium, it'll probably hasten his exit from the administration (oh please I hope so) and at least will give Miller less time to work on his racist agenda.
I have a feeling he will end up being ousted eventually. He worked closely with Sessions for a number of years before Trump. They came up with a Nationalistic-populism platform before working for Trump and it's close to Trump' s campaign policies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I don't think Miller would survive the spotlight very well overall. He'll play well to some online trolls and bigots but pretty poorly to everyone else. His game is too transparent, so by all means let's shine light on it.

Stephen Miller once said this:
The end result of this, though, is that our opponents, the media and the whole world will soon see as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned.

"The powers of the President....will not be questioned" is still one of the most evil, scary, and threatening things I've ever heard from a Trump cabinet member. Fuck him. The only reason I'd want him for the job is if it means he gets a new asshole torn into him by the press and gets fired in a month or less.

Top Bottom