• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mooch's replacement could be Stephen Miller

why is cosmopolitan a curseword?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn...bias-immigration-opinion-ben-ghiat/index.html

For both fascist and communist regimes in the 20th century, Jews were the biggest "cosmopolitan" offenders. They were easy to accuse of being somehow foreign. The Jewish community of Rome had been around for thousands of years, and yet was included in Mussolini's 1938 racial laws that targeted Italian Jews, who were widely implicated in the state press as the agents of a "cosmopolitanism" led by a people "without countries, ideals, or traditions."

Adolf Hitler's Nuremberg Laws were justified through similar language, while attacking "cosmopolitanism" became a common way to fight Jewish and Western influences during the Cold War-era regime of Joseph Stalin.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Young Gargamel would wear out his welcome soon.

Damn guy must have been bullied by minorities as a child and abused by his parent. Dude is empty inside. No soul

I remember reading an account last year from someone who went to school with him that said that not only was the guy completely unremarkable academically (the person was surprised at how he got thrown into the national spotlight despite not really having much in the way of credentials), but also that no one liked him because he was a total asshole.

jelly

I remember reading an account last year from someone who went to school with him that said that not only was the guy completely unremarkable academically (the person was surprised at how he got thrown into the national spotlight despite not really having much in the way of credentials), but also that no one liked him because he was a total asshole.

Look after their own I suppose and climb the evil tree. It only takes a few rich and powerful people to make a ladder for the rest.

UberTag

I honestly believe that the Founding Fathers would be greatly disgusted and disturbed at who the Electoral College put into the White House.
The founding fathers would roll up the constitution, light it on fire, smoke it, take a dump on the White House lawn and then move to Canada.

It's the dead eyes.
Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1968-101-20A%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

That's Rio Ferdinand

Harmen

Fixed.

Miller is like reprehensibly evil, like absolutely no redeeming qualities. If you find anyone finds themselves agreeing with Miller or defending him, they really should reevaluate themselves immediately. I wouldn't save Miller from a fire, I'd put that shit on snapchat with a caption that said "Clearly doesn't have command over fire...what kind of evil character doesn't have control over fire?"

It was a Harry Potter reference. Defense Against Dark Arts teachers got replaced almost every book because of varying reasons. Most of them were extremely shitty or evil people.

Horp

You've got to be kidding me. This administration is a fucking JOKE. FUCK I'm so fed up with this shit.

It didn't seem to me like he "won" that exchange with Acosta. He is congratulated just for being antagonistic and getting all flustered, kinda like how Sessions started to snap at his judiciary committee meeting. These people melt down into puddles so quickly when their shit values are questioned. It seems like comms director is actually a downgrade from his current position of co-drafting the most un-American legislation alongside President Bannon. Especially considering how they drop like flies.

eizarus

Banned
I don't usually make fun of people's appearances, but my God! That man has a huge forehead. He reminds me of that Hulk villain with the big brain. The green one.

Kind of strange how often these evil dudes actually look evil. Does the asshole gene also affect the face?
Follow an ideology where you believe everyone who isn't White is a cancer to society->Get angry whenever minorities do anything->Get angry all the time because of feedback loops->The stress shows on your face.

The dude looks 20 years older than he actually is.

Top Bottom