• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

the last 6 hours were amazing. thank you tinygaf. :) Made my week. I haven't been this exhausted in months.
Edit: I'm still so dizzy, cant even sleep :(

Baconbitz

Banned
A bunch of people said that I said something and were causing drama so I left. I don't feel like coming back.

Edit: There is no one operating this room. The one person who is an operater is afk. He is not to blame. Its the fact that there is not enough moderation that is to blame.

Orellio said:
Why doesn't anyone get online on Friday nights anymore? Kind of annoying.

People are usually busy on Fridays, it's been that way for a long time now. I'm out all weekend because I'm at Pitchfork Music Festival. Animal Collective set last night was amazing, they had wizard props made out of construction paper and shit, it was cool.

Sun Airway, DJ Shadow and Fleet Foxes tonight.... tomorrow, Odd Future (it's about to get ghetto in hipsterville), Deerhunter, Cut Copy and TV on the Radio. Wooo.

Also, I had no power the past week because of a storm. Del is also gone for the weekend, and let's be honest, we bring the party to tinychat. :eek:

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
John Bercow MP approves of Acrid's dirty tunes.

XnOCl.jpg

Delio

kitchenmotors said:
People are usually busy on Fridays, it's been that way for a long time now. I'm out all weekend because I'm at Pitchfork Music Festival. Animal Collective set last night was amazing, they had wizard props made out of construction paper and shit, it was cool.

Sun Airway, DJ Shadow and Fleet Foxes tonight.... tomorrow, Odd Future (it's about to get ghetto in hipsterville), Deerhunter, Cut Copy and TV on the Radio. Wooo.

Also, I had no power the past week because of a storm. Del is also gone for the weekend, and let's be honest, we bring the party to tinychat. :eek:

Well there is a reason we are the King and Queen on Tinygaf. (Self titled!). I hear the Princes and Dutchess are holding it down though.

I'm a little pissed about the complaint about moderation. Granted, I was gone for this weekend, but I'm annoyed that people are complaining about Anthony's moderation. He's in Tinychat more often than anyone else, and takes care of shit all the time. I even tell him to back up on banning, because honestly, I don't care if people troll. I find it entertaining and I'm sorry some of you get so butthurt about it.

I'm not going to have this situation get out of hand like the password lock. I get enough shit about that, from people that aren't even really a part of Tinychat. The Opa guy is ONE person, we're not going to go into a state of emergency of some neck-bearded douche.

Also, if you're new to Tinychat, I hate to be a dick about it, but most of you haven't been around long enough to see the hardcore trolling and harassment. From what I understand, this was nothing compared to the shit we've put up with.

I'm going to make some changes to the mods today.

kitchenmotors said:
I'm a little pissed about the complaint about moderation. Granted, I was gone for this weekend, but I'm annoyed that people are complaining about Anthony's moderation. He's in Tinychat more often than anyone else, and takes care of shit all the time. I even tell him to back up on banning, because honestly, I don't care if people troll. I find it entertaining and I'm sorry some of you get so butthurt about it.

I'm not going to have this situation get out of hand like the password lock. I get enough shit about that, from people that aren't even really a part of Tinychat. The Opa guy is ONE person, we're not going to go into a state of emergency of some neck-bearded douche.

Also, if you're new to Tinychat, I hate to be a dick about it, but most of you haven't been around long enough to see the hardcore trolling and harassment. From what I understand, this was nothing compared to the shit we've put up with.

Make me a mod, and I'll ban everyone! Problem solved.

Wuahahahahaha

kitchenmotors said:

Honestly, it wasn't bad at all. I don't understand why people would get so upset over a couple of immature kids bored during the summer. It's not like you can't block them.

Top Bottom