• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Kccitystar

LOVE IS OVER

JJlZd.jpg

Safe Bet

Banned
deadmeadow88 said:
Apparantely nothing I'm typing is showing up because no-one is responding, not even PMs, I don't know why? BEYOND frustrating.
I got your PM.

You weren't receiving responses?

deadmeadow88 said:
I'm not recieving any responses no, it seems like hardly anyones talking in the chat either?? Also can't hear mics.

A lot of conversation and talking is occurring. Time to reboot your computer.

Koodo said:
THIS IS THE NEOGAF CHAT TBH

You're silly. We need our seperate rooms again. I hate cliques. Cliques are ewwwy. Gay-Gaf is overtaking that room. We need to ban them all. Yup, that's how it should be done.

[1:13] neogaf: i'll pm evilore
[1:13] grumpasaurusrex: what exactly do you want to happen neogaf? you're not making a real point
[1:13] kaiser: go ahead
[1:13] neogaf: i am
[1:13] vectorman85: bitch
[1:13] neogaf: since you guys dont wanna listen
[1:13] kaiser: I'd love to see his reactiion
[1:13] bucca: no one really likes her
[1:13] bucca: I mean honestly
[1:13] crumpettrumpet: lmao i want to see this happen
[1:13] attackthebase: He's going to laugh at you.
[1:13] koodo: lul evilore will be like "who is this****/ban"
[1:13] 7echnicolor: "okay tekky, i will shut down their thread because i hate cliques"
[1:13] 7echnicolor: oh shit
[1:13] 7echnicolor: he might actually do that
[1:13] kaiser: EVILORE REMOVED GIF AVATARS. NEVER FORGET
[1:13] neogaf: i dont wanna control shit
[1:13] neogaf: i want no one to have control
[1:13] vectorman85: you are controlling shit

arab

it sucks that i was banned because the chat really captured the essence of this forum in a revolutionary form. next time i'll be more careful not to disrupt the wit and wonder of gaf's lonely hearts club band

arab said:
it sucks that i was banned because the chat really captured the essence of this forum in a revolutionary form. next time i'll be more careful not to disrupt the wit and wonder of gaf's lonely hearts club band

Yeah...getting mad at kitchen for playing his 3DS -_-

arab said:

So bitter ;_;

arab

if you think i was seriously mad at kitchen for playing his 3ds on cam then you probably thought i was seriously mad for being banned

Koodo

Banned
arab said:
Oh look at you seeking attention.

x2tn46.jpg

LProtag

Professor Beef said:
It was my first time being on cam for more than 15 seconds.

AND IT WAS GLORIOUS

It was my first time wandering in and seeing what the place was actually like.

I now know your true identity.

Top Bottom