• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Davedough

I have no more cam since I switched jobs. And now my wife and I are in the same house again since I moved and so sitting in front of a computer staring at 11.5 shirtless men wouldn't exactly go over so well.

Delio

Davedough said:
I have no more cam since I switched jobs. And now my wife and I are in the same house again since I moved and so sitting in front of a computer staring at 11.5 shirtless men wouldn't exactly go over so well.

Awww i miss you dave!

ryan-ts

pooooh.png

Nikki draws Pokemon. Gotta come into chat to see 'em all.

omgkitty

kitchenmotors said:
You should really come back, it's been far too long!

I know but it sucks up so much of my time. It would be fine if I got on their a couple times a week, but whenever I get on I end up staying on for long hours and I was messing up my sleep schedule. I'll try and check in soon though.

omgkitty said:
I know but it sucks up so much of my time. It would be fine if I got on their a couple times a week, but whenever I get on I end up staying on for long hours and I was messing up my sleep schedule. I'll try and check in soon though.

I know what you mean. I stayed up until about 5am last night on it.

omgkitty

Scythian Empire said:
I know what you mean. I stayed up until about 5am last night on it.

Yeah I was staying on until 1 or 2 in the morning on weekdays when I had to be at work at 7 and I never got anything done at all. Just stopped getting on at all.

TINYGAF ANTHOLOGY XIV FIRST EDITION
by ArsenicYellow, Shanadeus, Vectorman, Squall and Crumpet

THE STORY OF THE SLUTOPUS AND OCTODICK

Once, there was a lonely octopus.
That octopus was a slutopus
She would give all of the fish sexual satisfaction with her saucy tenticles.
Ahem, tasticles
She went to the grocery store
To buy some pregnancy tests
When she saw the most beautiful, manliest octopus she had ever seen.
He was an Octodick, because he had 1,0000,000,000,000,000,000 dicks.
She walked over to him, nervously.
And said, "Oh... Hello", and waved her eight tasticles nervously - like the slutopus she was.
"Hi, my name is Colorvector"
"Your tentacles are beautiful", she said, she could feel her ink about to spill everywhere, she was so nervous and turned on by his thick, massive, meaty, slimey, intractably wiggly tenticles..
Then they had sex tentical rape anime style
It was adequate.

Then she got plenty of slutodick babies :3

THE END?

THE STORY OF THE BOY DINOSAUR

One day, there was a boy dinosaur.
He wasn't extinct.
Also, we can't be sure if he was a boy or not. DEM DINOSAUR SICKS i cant even
He was a transexual dinosaur with a penis.
Back then, people (or should I say... Dinosaurs) weren't very open minded. It was the creatacious period after all. The dark ages ain't got nothing on that.
He wore fishnet bodystockings, hot pink lipsticks, and 4ft stilleto heels.
The other dinosaurs thought he was hot.
His name was Pensor!
Pensor made all the girl dinosaurs jealous, their dinosaur husbands all had their eyes on Pensor.
THE END?

THE RAMPAGE OF THE SLUTODICKS

EXPOSITION.
THE SLUTODICKS WENT ON A RAMPAGE.
*michael bay explosion*
FINALE.

THE END?

Davedough

I miss my webcam. I no longer have one and cant participate in the glory that is Tinychat =(. Although, I don't necessarily miss Koodo always asking to rub my bald head.

Koodo

Banned
wait wat. I'm pretty good at remembering the things I've manipulated suggested people to do. That ain't one of them.

Though that'd be hot. js

Davedough

Koodo said:
wait wat. I'm pretty good at remembering the things I've manipulated suggested people to do. That ain't one of them.

Though that'd be hot. js

Its ok, it's been a while since I've been in there so I dont expect you to remember. Just please be considerate of Delio, he's the only one I'll allow to do such things.

ryan-ts

Tinychat story #2

I'm not sure who the authors were on this wonderful story.

Let's write a story! One line each. You start.
YES!

Okay!
You go first

There once was an old lady
She lived alone in a big mansion.
Next to the cast of Jersey Shore
She would always sit in the livingroom and pet her cat, Mister Snugglums, while trying to ignore the ruckus and noise coming from the fancy house next doors.
But one day she decided she couldn't take it anymore and went to ask the rowdy kids to quiet down.
They wouldn't listen, no matter how nicely she asked them to quiet down, no matter how many times she politely asked them.
Snookie offered her a drink, and rather than rudely decline, the granny drank the alcohol.
It was very pleasant for her, the liquid warming her up from the inside and making her just a tad light-headed, perhaps these young folks weren't so bad afterall she thought to herself.
She took a seat in the kitchen next to a greasy-looking mop...named Paully D.
Any other time she would have looked at him with nothing but disgust, but in the soft warm glow of the indoors lamp (and the natural orange hue of Paully D. lending him an aura of softness) her opinion of the man was... different.
She compared him to a sunburnt Icarus.
He failed to comprehend what she was talking about, but he was drunk so he laughed.
His laughter turned to longing, and in the old woman's eyes he saw the Dull Flame of Desire.
He leaned forward, and clumsily put a hand on her the wrinkled skin of her thighs.
The woman looked down at the hand, then up into his eyes.
Then she reeled back, suddenly ashamed of her behaviour. No, this cannot be. She was acting like a slut! With fierce determination she slapped away Paully D.'s hand from her thigh (which said gentleman was oblivious of in his drunken haze) and she stormed out of their "pad". Once she returned to her mansion she realized that justice must be enacted, so she went downstairs into her basement... to get a particualar item.
It was her Martin Luther King James bible... and a bazooka.
She took it back with her to the party crib and let off a few shots.
She had enacted rightous and holy justice, delivering these wretched souls straight into the hands of Lucifer.
And marched back to her home content with a nights work.
It was time for her nightly cup of green tea, and Mister Snugglums always wanted his belly rubbed at that time.
So, she rubbed her pussy.

The end?

Delio

Davedough said:
Its ok, it's been a while since I've been in there so I dont expect you to remember. Just please be considerate of Delio, he's the only one I'll allow to do such things.

Aww <3

Top Bottom