• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Devo knows the way to my heart with these songs.

46b0f.gif

filler

Banned
Wait a minute, Devo is the legs person? lol, I wouldn't have been trolling if I knew that beforehand. Oh well, she was being a tease anyway.

I've never joined this, always assumed it was a stay the fuck away type of thing.

Is this false or wut

Surprisingly, we're not that creepy.

Creepy-GAF tends to stay away because they get called the fuck out. Tinychat GAF is the real GAF, there is no hiding behind a username on there.

I've never joined this, always assumed it was a stay the fuck away type of thing.

Is this false or wut

Come on in, you'll get to see a shirtless me and possibly my sexy legs. I know you get to see the latter when I'm wearing shorts on your place, but you don't get to see the thigh. ;-P

But these group of Gaffers are mad awesome.

ryan-ts

Szlater is a legend

"You don't need shades when you've got perfect swag"
"Here's a fucking... I have super speed. I'm going to run to Taiwan and back"
"The joke is you look in the mirror and thats the joke"
"I'm a dwarven elven master sergeant general"
"Tupac was actually a terminator created by Skynet. Biggie Smalls was created by the resistance to fight us."
"Yo if you jerk off to girls on cam, you don't know shit about videogames"

He actually knows his stuff. Last week after most people went to bed and it was just him on cam we actually had an interesting (!!!) conversation about Super Nintendo RPGs. When he drops the persona he's a fascinating guy.

Baconbitz

Banned
He actually knows his stuff. Last week after most people went to bed and it was just him on cam we actually had an interesting (!!!) conversation about Super Nintendo RPGs. When he drops the persona he's a fascinating guy.

What? Attention whore troll drops the persona? That's amazing. Le'me know when he is not being a schizophrenic.

This degrassi drama. Fucking drained sand bags cunt.

I'm glad you guys made that entertaining. I felt compelled several times to punch my screen because she had to sit on the phone and chat the whole time while making obnoxious comments. It shouldn't bug me that much... but for fucks sake - pick one to focus on!

I just have a low tolerance for "normal" teen girls though. :\

Top Bottom