• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Yep, Slater came back, and he...

calmly played Dark Souls for an hour before leaving.

q6jdw.gif

:lol at timedog and devo being on the phone with one another.

I didn't know if they were... just figured I'd make a joke about it... much like I figure bums talk to other bums on other street corners and are not really talking to themselves.

Bums have powers beyond our comprehension because we are held back by our material goods. ;)

I didn't know if they were... just figured I'd make a joke about it... much like I figure bums talk to other bums on other street corners and are not really talking to themselves.

Bums have powers beyond our comprehension because we are held back by our material goods. ;)

We were. Makin' plans.

Mully

Please do the young English kid Adam_Mardsen a favor and punish him. He's exposing himself and stripping right now. Really inappropriate.

EDIT:

Seriously this is getting bad. Someone make sure this kid understands that this is not ok.

EDIT EDIT:

This needs to stop.

Please do the young English kid Adam_Mardsen a favor and punish him. He's exposing himself and stripping right now. Really inappropriate.

EDIT:

Seriously this is getting bad. Someone make sure this kid understands that this is not ok.

EDIT EDIT:

This needs to stop.

Omg, haha. I went in there on my phone and was like what the fuck. I got Anthony to go in and ban him.

baekshi

Banned
Omg, haha. I went in there on my phone and was like what the fuck. I got Anthony to go in and ban him.

Yeah, that was insane. The kid is fucking crazy.

I was blown away when he started screaming the shit out, I knew that it wasn't going to end well. After that he started stripping his ass down, and everything got out of hand.

seriously need a morning mod.

EDIT:

EDIT EDIT:

This needs to stop.

I can agree with this. I have seen things and think I might have to go sign myself up on some register now.

Top Bottom