• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

I'm glad you guys made that entertaining. I felt compelled several times to punch my screen because she had to sit on the phone and chat the whole time while making obnoxious comments. It shouldn't bug me that much... but for fucks sake - pick one to focus on!

I just have a low tolerance for "normal" teen girls though. :\
Eh, I didn't mind her, I just felt like having fun. She's just a typical teen, we were all stupid back then. I know I would want to hang out with teenaged me now. However, I don't want to think I was THAT bad.

QEY9p.jpg

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Well don't just leave the whole load of that on Devo.

What? I have no idea what you mean. About 40% of the people on are straight. I don't think its all on devo... but continue assuming that.

Edit: Unless you mean more females should get on cam. We have females, but the gender shouldn't matter regardless.

Jin34

What? I have no idea what you mean. About 40% of the people on are straight. I don't think its all on devo... but continue assuming that.

Edit: Unless you mean more females should get on cam. We have females, but the gender shouldn't matter regardless.

Yes I meant more females, also you took my comment way too seriously.

Yes I meant more females, also you took my comment way too seriously.

I just get tired of gay vs straight talk. Like I said, we have quite a few regular females. We get people complaining about the lack of females on cam, A LOT, so it gets a bit tiresome to be wanted on cam just due to your gender. Excuse my attitude.

Edit: By the way, my original post was meant to be sarcastic. Maybe it was misunderstood, i just find asking for more "straight time" is ridiculous.

Mully

Yeah I don't get the whole gay vs straight thing. People are going to come on when they come on.

Oh yeah Clyde is the winner of tonight's round of 11 boxing match. Here's an action photo of his rout.

01-03-2012.jpg

Jin34

I just get tired of gay vs straight talk. Like I said, we have quite a few regular females. We get people complaining about the lack of females on cam, A LOT, so it gets a bit tiresome to be wanted on cam just due to your gender. Excuse my attitude.

Edit: By the way, my original post was meant to be sarcastic. Maybe it was misunderstood, i just find asking for more "straight time" is ridiculous.

Oh, seems we both misunderstood each other then. No worries.

Top Bottom