• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

tumblr_mavlaaqYFB1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Got my secret Santa shopping done! Too bad it's all preorder stuff til early December :/ Hope it gets there in time.

Edit: my secret Santa better message me on Skype or text me before he/she opens it.

What? Not sure what your talking about at all but blame me whatever works for you. So sad lol.

medium_fantasia11310.gif

How convient is it that after you posted in that gay coworker thread about TC, that people come into TC starting shit. I'm not sure how that's sad, when all I'm doing is trying to look out for people's reputation. How is Randy doing btw, bro?

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Apparently I am causing trouble in TC, again.

gPE6X.gif

Firstly, you say you want to discuss and not have an argument and not start shit or whatever. Yet when you come in, you start mudslinging and when confronted about it and asked to show proof of claims you make, you either keep throwing mud or just straight up leave.

Grow a pair, come out, and directly confront us about it instead of hiding in the shadows and running away.

Riggs

Banned
How can you say you dont know what is going on when you posted in another thread calling out TC? Did it slip your mind?

Are you slow? Alex posted his comment at 6 am. I wasn't even on the computer last night. So how can I be causing trouble, again .... look at my original post that set this all off, then Alex's comment at 6 am. He was referencing a new incident apparently. I have no idea what is going on at this point.

Delio

Are you slow? Alex posted his comment at 6 am. I wasn't even on the computer last night. So how can I be causing trouble, again .... look at my original post that set this all off, then Alex's comment at 6 am. He was referencing a new incident apparently. I have no idea what is going on at this point.

Apparently it stemed from your big blow up in the other thread anyways. So either way you ended up involved with it. You came in later that NIGHT and simply said ask the people on mumble. I dont like people slinging Pedo comments at me then acting like they havent done a damn thing.

If your going to call me shit and come at me ATLEAST have the mindset to fucking show me your proof. You can call it sad and call me shit all you want but atleast give me the fucking proof over it.

saywhatwhitney.gif

The incident didn't happen at 6am, I woke up and had a message about what happened. I'm not sure who it is, but someone came in last night mud slinging shit about what you said in the gay coworker thread, almost word for word. That screams red flags, bro.

So either you came on or someone you're talking to is coming in and stirring the pot. It wasn't some random person who saw the thread and it wasn't someone who is normally in there, they knew exactly what to say and referenced what you said.

Riggs

Banned
Wow you guys are something else. I am not going into TC, or having friends go in. I've talked to Randy 3 times with bri on Skype ..... Alex second time you dropped his name. I don't even talk to him. You guys are a trip. And max tell your regulars to grow a pair also. They say the same shit. Everyone who read my post knows exactly who I am talking about. I can easily name him if you guys really can't crack the mystery of the guy who hits on under age males.

Again I am not fucking with your room, sorry Alex. Been playing H4 and NBA2k13 non stop have bot even been near my computer.

Can't respond fast enough I am on mobile and ya Del it is you. If I recorded TC I would have proof. I been in there enough to know how you operate. You own mods and regs say the same shit. And again no Alex, sorry but wasn't me. Really I am pathetic in some ways but I am not pathetic enough to troll your TC. Whoever it was, I had nothing to do with it. Bwlieve what you want.

Delio

Wow you guys are something else. I am not going into TC, or having friends go in. I've talked to Randy 3 times with bri on Skype ..... Alex second time you dropped his name. I don't even talk to him. You guys are a trip. And max tell your regulars to grow a pair also. They say the same shit. Everyone who read my post knows exactly who I am talking about. I can easily name him if you guys really can't crack the mystery of the guy who hits on under age males.

Again I am not fucking with your room, sorry Alex. Been playing H4 and NBA2k13 non stop have bot even been near my computer.

Then say the name. The person who came in last night mentioned making a thread about it. Just fucking say it and not beat around the bush.

Riggs

Banned
And no Del I didn't come in that night after my comments in the other thread .....

Someone obviously is fucking with you guys though and I don't care at all. But it certainly was not me or my "friends" considering I have no friends lol. I got one good buddy off gaf and he could give two fucks about TC.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I've tried Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari, I can't get the chat working on any browser.

On Firefox, I get a message that I need to update Adobe Flash even though I have the latest version. On Google Chrome, Opera and Safari, I get a "Connection failed" message.

Any tips on what to do? I regularly flush cache and cookies.

Rösti;44216054 said:
I've tried Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari, I can't get the chat working on any browser.

On Firefox, I get a message that I need to update Adobe Flash even though I have the latest version. On Google Chrome, Opera and Safari, I get a "Connection failed" message.

Any tips on what to do? I regularly flush cache and cookies.

Hmm, that's strange. What OS are you using? Chrome does have issues with Tinychat, but I use Safari and Firefox and haven't had any issues. Unless there was a Tinychat hiccup last night when you were trying to sign on?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, that's strange. What OS are you using? Chrome does have issues with Tinychat, but I use Safari and Firefox and haven't had any issues. Unless there was a Tinychat hiccup last night when you were trying to sign on?
I use Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit. And it's the same thing today, can't access the chat.

Top Bottom