• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

01-01-2013.jpg

01-03-2013.jpg

Wow, didn't know BlazingDarkness went on tinychat.

Who are you to try and insult me? You are a nobody.
You spend half of your day, every day, sat in a chat room, criticizing other people and lusting over guys that you could never get because no one will have you. Because you are a fucking trog - so get back into your cave, or what you would call a 'social life'.

Who are you to try and insult me? You are a nobody.
You spend half of your day, every day, sat in a chat room, criticizing other people and lusting over guys that you could never get because no one will have you. Because you are a fucking trog - so get back into your cave, or what you would call a 'social life'.

First of all, it wasn't an insult. The guy really did look like you except with long hair, it was a joke. Take a chill pill dude. You have an issue with taking things way too serious. This is obvious since you come in hiding under different user names, trying to take snapshots of people in attempts to catch them in something. It was really low what you did and how you posted it in the gay thread.

Second, I have a life and a boyfriend. I'm quite content with my current status. I don't need to live up to your definition. You should try to point that finger at someone else.

😇

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Top Bottom