• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Kccitystar

Also some other stuff.

12-07-2012.jpg

uuNRf.png

So I got a gift from Amazon on Friday and I can't figure out hew sent it to me. Apparently it wasn't my Secret Santa and I've asked a few people who I thought might have sent it, but nothing. Anyway, whoever you are, thanks! I love it... one of my favorite albums ever.

YBCP2.jpg

I'm so glad you like your gifts and the cookies. Usually I at least taste it but I barely had enough for three of the packages I was sending out, so I didn't get to taste test them after baking. Can't wait to send out my second gift

So I got a gift from Amazon on Friday and I can't figure out hew sent it to me. Apparently it wasn't my Secret Santa and I've asked a few people who I thought might have sent it, but nothing. Anyway, whoever you are, thanks! I love it... one of my favorite albums ever.

YBCP2.jpg

man, i'm extremely envious. I've been meaning to get some lips on vinyl.

I caught them when they played in Singapore during the embryonic tour, it was awesome. Probably the best concert I've ever been to.

Popped my tinychat cherry last night, good talking to some of you guys. So what is the consensus on HD webcams? Are they unflattering? or the way to go? I just imagine every pore revealed due to the camera being such a short distance away ha

lightus

Eh, with TC it doesn't matter. Your video feed will somewhat blurry regardless of your cam resolution.

Overall I'd recommend getting an HD camera anyways if it isn't much more expensive. It will make Skype and such look much clearer. Just don't lean too close to the cam, HD pimples are the worst.

lightus

Herm, I'm not sure. I'd assume Tinychat streams all video feeds at the same bandwidth regardless of camera source.

I may be wrong in that, but most all camera feeds look the same.

Yes, they all look the same. My desktop webcam is HD and my laptop SD, doesn't make a difference. Tinychat streams them at a lower resolution and if you don't have pro, it's going to be even less bandwidth.

Tinychat is having some issues tonight, connection problems all over the entire site. :/ Hopefully it clears up soon.

Kisaya

happy new year tinygaf, i love you all and im glad that i spent one full year getting to know all of you

heres to many more <3

Top Bottom