• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Jimothybobert

Neo Member
tumblr_mdd7hxaMoc1qhwuxpo1_500.gif

Were you in tiny chat last night? Someone came in under your name but they wouldn't go on camera and they said some really weird things.

dmprince can't be used anymore. it would have to be dmprinceX if it's my tinychat name. twitter is dmprince. If not not logged in then it's not me. and i wasn't on there yesterday. i haven't been on yet since the other night i came on.

Delio

dmprince can't be used anymore. it would have to be dmprinceX if it's my tinychat name. twitter is dmprince. If not not logged in then it's not me. and i wasn't on there yesterday. i haven't been on yet since the other night i came on.

Then someone was galavanting around as you. Shame.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
And so another successfully unbalanced Secret Santa passes in TinyGAF.

Round o' applause everyone.

vUQos.gif

And so another successfully unbalanced Secret Santa passes in TinyGAF.

Round o' applause everyone.

vUQos.gif

Last years wasn't bad at all, I loved my gift and loved watching what others got. Aside from one participant who probably shouldn't have participated this year, I thought last years went well and was fairly balanced. That one incident was the only real problem. The fun thing about doing secret Santa is the gift giving. I tried to work really hard this year to do something nice for my tiny Tim. If she/he is more concerned about how much money was spent on other people then there's something wrong.

What did people get this year? It's extremely early to say its unbalanced considering its not even December yet. Of course, if someone got a completely poo gift already, one with absolutely no thought or effort, then I understand.

Kisaya

Well I'm just gonna say that my SS is going to get a good gift and I hope they'll be happy with it. I hope the same for everyone else.

For those planning to send SS gifts early, you should wrap them or something so that we can all open gifts together around XMas time :B (it kinda prevents ruining the surprise earlier, especially if someone else opens your package, lmao.)

Well I'm just gonna say that my SS is going to get a good gift and I hope they'll be happy with it. I hope the same for everyone else.

For those planning to send SS gifts early, you should wrap them or something so that we can all open gifts together around XMas time :B (it kinda prevents ruining the surprise earlier, especially if someone else opens your package, lmao.)

What did you get? Sorry yours wasn't wrapped. I don't think any of us wrapped our gifts last year (we were barbarians).

thefit

Amazon is retarded not even having them wrapped avoids the surprise being ruined as the packing slip tells you whats in the boxes. My SS arrived yesterday thanks guy whoever u love it! Mine are also on they're way.

Kisaya

Amazon is retarded not even having them wrapped avoids the surprise being ruined as the packing slip tells you whats in the boxes. My SS arrived yesterday thanks guy whoever u love it! Mine are also on they're way.

If you send it as a gift they don't include the slip

Noshino

What did you get? Sorry yours wasn't wrapped. I don't think any of us wrapped our gifts last year (we were barbarians).

i dont think wrapping is available for all products

iirc there was an option for no packing slip

shit... I never got who I was supposed to send the gifts to. I thought we had until Dec. 10th.

You have plenty of time. Check this thread for last years secret Santa posts I made. I listed the deadlines for Xmas delivery for ups, FedEx and usps (I haven't sent my tiny chat nor neogaf secret Santa gifts out yet either, but that's due to things not yet out yet or haven't arrived at y house). Dec 10 is pushing it though. Just google the deadlines for everything.

Also just have it sent to your own address and wrap then resend it!

So I just found out that part of my secret Santa gift that I preordered (set so come out today) was just pushed back until the end of the month. This was an extra gift but I'm so upset :( what ill probably do is send them the stuff I have now (the intended gift) and then after Christmas I'll send the second gift. My tiny Tim, I'm so sorry :( I know it was something youd really love, so as soon as it comes out, I'll be sending it your way :)

got my secret santa gift in yesterday! It was wonderful!

My secret santa got me :
The complete Eden of the east series on blu ray
Adventure Time Season 1 on dvd

Thank you so so much! :) We already started watching season 1 last night because johntheboss hasnt seen the show. I wasn't going to open the gifts until christmas but amazon included a receipt of the contents and I saw it when I opened it :(

We wont start eden of the east until we have the movies. I watched the first ten episodes years ago but stopped due to the clif hanger ended (wanted to wait until the movies came out)

Thanks again !!!

Delio

Here is Max's reaction as he opened the Amano book. The emotional on his face was quite high. Quite an emotional gift.

12-06-2012.jpg

12-06-2012.jpg

12-06-2012.jpg

Also some other stuff.

12-07-2012.jpg

Top Bottom