• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Guitar Hero III (PSWii60) Tour Group: MONSTERS OF NeoGAF

BenjaminBirdie said:
Welcome to the party, pal!

(I HAD TO!)
Actually, since I can't link my account and my guitar is seemingly broken in terms of star power, I might just sell it and get the PS2 version. I am so mad at myself right now.

CajoleJuice said:
Actually, since I can't link my account and my guitar is seemingly broken in terms of star power, I might just sell it and get the PS2 version. I am so mad at myself right now.

:O

I'm sorry, dude. That totally sucks.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
AstroLad | AstroTheLad | 360 | AstroLad

CajoleJuice said:

Don't know if this applies, but I tried to register first thing and it didn't let me. Then when I had played a few songs in career mode it did.

AstroLad said:
AstroLad | AstroTheLad | 360 | AstroLad

Don't know if this applies, but I tried to register first thing and it didn't let me. Then when I had played a few songs in career mode it did.
I figured that might be the problem as well. It still didn't work. :\

I'm thinking instead of selling it (an impulse reaction), I'll exchange it and see if I get a guitar that works. Hopefully I get a new code with that as well.

ianswoody

I can't seem to link my account either and I've completed hard, so I don't think you have to beat a certain number of songs for it to work. Poop.

Xevren

ianswoody said:
I can't seem to link my account either and I've completed hard, so I don't think you have to beat a certain number of songs for it to work. Poop.

Just keep trying from time to time, I completed hard and some of expert before it finally went through.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Last night's rank before I joined: 24
Today's now that I'm in: 16

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

:lol

SnakeXs said:
Last night's rank before I joined: 24
Today's now that I'm in: 16

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

:lol

WE ARE ROKKIN!!

I'm just waiting for the next refresh. I've been rockin' all day! (But then, so has everyone else....*gulp*)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
You should change the group's logo to the GAF logo or some GAF meme, BB. I think it's under Display Options in the pull-down.

luffeN

i hope i can join you playing at the end of the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, vg+ order is pending..

edit: how can i map my location ? its in the edit display options, but what do i have to put in there?

edit2: omg, my pick/plectrum looks sexy :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Still cant get my code to link,been getting the invalid slot token message since yesterday *sigh*

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
BenjaminBirdie said:
Dang! Why are y'alls groupies updating and mine ain't!

I don't know how the hell it's updating, but it's certainly lagging quite a bit. Suppose that makes sense since half the people can't even register. Hopefully they get it sorted out, but as long as I'm undeservedly on top I'm content with this system.

Cahill

Banned
http://www.guitarhero.com/faq_categories/1

Question:
What is a groupie?

ANSWER:

You're not a real rocker until you have groupies!

* Groupies will determine your popularity around this Backstage Pass, as well as on the Full Community Site.
* Get (1) groupie for Joining the Community and Referring a Friend.
* Get (4) groupies for Registering your Tour Group.
* Get (3) groupies for Joining a Tour Group..
* Play hard and play often, and you'll be able to get new groupies every day.
* For a limited time, you can earn groupies for telling friends about your band - get them to register to the site and join your Tour Group! Both you and your friend will be rewarded with groupies.

AstroLad said:
I don't know how the hell it's updating, but it's certainly lagging quite a bit. Suppose that makes sense since half the people can't even register. Hopefully they get it sorted out, but as long as I'm undeservedly on top I'm content with this system.

And we're still rocking the top twenty.

*restarts YouTube "Knights Of Cydonia" just to listen to the song again*

BenjaminBirdie said:
And we're still rocking the top twenty.

*restarts YouTube "Knights Of Cydonia" just to listen to the song again*
I can't believe you never heard Muse before, dude. They rock so much. :p

Ashodin

I applied for the MONSTERS OF NEOGAF

group

and my friend code is now "223453027251". Cheers!

And the japanese setlist might just be the best out of them all.

Stricken is a bitch!

To be clear on everyone who is playing the Wii version, there is a Game-specific friend code INSIDE Guitar Hero 3. You have to see it on the Friend Codes page. If you post your Wii Friend Code, that only helps us to become Wii friends and not GH3 friends. :p

Aladuf

Banned
Maxrpg said:
Stricken is a bitch!

You're not kidding! Stricken was definetly giving me some hard times last night... I passed it first try but i've still been unable to 5 star it.

my groupies are going up even though I've yet to link the game yet. weird.

anyone know what the icons on the map means? Wario 64 (for example) has a headset on his icon. does that mean he's on a 360? there are little group icons too. does that mean there's a concentration of people in that area? I don't see a FAQ for this.

angelfly

Maxrpg said:
I applied for the MONSTERS OF NEOGAF

group

and my friend code is now "223453027251". Cheers!

And the japanese setlist might just be the best out of them all.

Stricken is a bitch!

To be clear on everyone who is playing the Wii version, there is a Game-specific friend code INSIDE Guitar Hero 3. You have to see it on the Friend Codes page. If you post your Wii Friend Code, that only helps us to become Wii friends and not GH3 friends. :p

oops I made that mistake.

BenjaminBirdie my GH3 FC is 103193861647 sorry about that

deduce

I have my friend code now. Luckily, I didn't have any problems linking the game to my GH3 account.

Updated info: Vilifier | 463971290852 | Wii | deduce

Top Bottom