• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official It's Time to CLOSE ALL THE STUPID HALO 2 THREADS topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
master_chief_1024.jpg

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
deadlifter said:
I would like to know what compelled you to make this thread???

:lol

Too many pointless Halo 2 threads. That big thread stickied at the top is there for a reason. :p

Admins, please remod me so I can help keep control of this place. :)

AniHawk

Ah, let people be enthusiastic about this game. I know there will be a zillion Zelda threads between now and next year, and this is pretty much in the same boat. :) It'll die down by January anyway. Not hurting anyone.

Ranger X

AniHawk said:
Ah, let people be enthusiastic about this game. I know there will be a zillion Zelda threads between now and next year, and this is pretty much in the same boat. :) It'll die down by January anyway. Not hurting anyone.

What, you stooled you manager? ;)

AniHawk

Wyzdom said:
What, you stooled you manager? ;)

No, I just want to be able to be a Zelda fanboy in peace next year without people saying, "WUT! BUT ARE HALO 2 THREADS WHERE ALL CLOSED DOWN!!"

Ranger X

AniHawk said:
No, I just want to be able to be a Zelda fanboy in peace next year without people saying, "WUT! BUT ARE HALO 2 THREADS WHERE ALL CLOSED DOWN!!"

Well, i guess you can sleep secure. I've never seen a game receiving that much threads here. I doubt Zelda or any other game will receive that much thread really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom