• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF Groundbreaking Electronic Music Thread™

Shaneus

Uhh I don't know about that...
I was being facetious :/

Some of the songs that Shazam picked up on Sunday night. Keep in mind, I haven't re-listened to them since so they could well be crap.
Bart Skils - Midnight Moving (2000 And One's 1984 Electro Synth Pop Mix)
AUX88 - Voice Modulation (Anthony Rother remix)
Farrin Collins - Oriental (Nadja Lind remix)
Siopis - Day Alive
Boney - Daniel Maloso
Matias Aguayo - Drums & Feathers
Justus Kohncke - Timecode
Dominik Eulberg - Die Rotbauchunken vom Tegernsee

Hope you guys find something there you like :)

Dreaver

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
tumblr_ll5zb9xtrI1qivgxao1_cover.jpg

Check out "One Night Disco", my latest mix up on Soundcloud! Check it out! A funky mix of nu-disco and melodic house music... and bonus points if you know where the name comes from ;)

Soundcloud Link

One Night Disco - 03/30/2013

Tracklist

Tensnake - Get It Right
Leo Perez - Colors
Grizzly Bear - Gun Shy (Lindstrom Mix)
Holy Ghost - Hold My Breath (Tiger and Woods Mix)
#Mali - Soul Content
Frag Maddin - When I Was At Hain
Hot Since 82 - Planes and Trains
Tom Budden - Norooz
Silver City - Ocean Blur (Sean Roman Remix)
Jody Wisternoff and Pete Josef - How You Make Me Smile
Hot Chip - How Do You Do (Todd Terje Mix)

bomma_man

so... the new Knife album is pretty out there. more Tomorrow, In A Year pt2 than Silent Shout or Deep Cuts

edit: the stream's on P4K

Shaneus

Two things:

Good news first, BRAND NEW LNTG MIX, should be fairly dope. Haven't listened to it yet, but it's only six hours old.

And bad news, wait, I just had a look at the date and realised that it's probably an April Fool's joke, nevermind.

Definitely curious to see how that turns out. My expectations are fairly low given their last work, but I'm hoping (at least) some handy remixes will stem from it.

Shaneus

Florian Meindl @ Pressure Festival 2013

Lots of unreleased tracks, good times.
I was trying to think of why the name Florian Meindl rang a bell, AND THEN I REMEMBERED. It's a shame that I found some of his other tracks a little weird or just kinda sucky (at the time that came out), but man that remix.... fuuuuuuck. I'd completely forgotten about it.

Absolutely incredible.

PS. Nobody forget,

You cunts have a history of overlooking shit I post, so I thought I'd mention it again.

okno

Two things:

Good news first, BRAND NEW LNTG MIX, should be fairly dope. Haven't listened to it yet, but it's only six hours old.

This is glorious. Still mad at him for not coming to the US, but one step at a time for him. He'll make it eventually.

And for the record, I don't overlook your posts. I'm just too busy most of the time to listen to anyone's links or post about anything.

miksushag

okno

Just discovered today an album made by an indian artist in 1982, basically it's acid house, 5 years before the west "invented" it : Ten Ragas To A Disco Beat by Charanjit Singh

Here's a preview

Played this in its entirety at work the other day and got the weirdest looks from people. Such a cool album, if a bit samey.

Nyx

Haha, why terrible? I thought the mix was quite enjoyable, his songs are pretty relaxing in my opinion.

(And no offence taken)

Hard to explain, I just get the shivers everytime I hear something from Bakermat.
Let's just say it's not my kind of music haha.

Just discovered today an album made by an indian artist in 1982, basically it's acid house, 5 years before the west "invented" it : Ten Ragas To A Disco Beat by Charanjit Singh

Here's a preview

Isn't this a hoax? (would be ace though if not)

miksushag

Hard to explain, I just get the shivers everytime I hear something from Bakermat.
Let's just say it's not my kind of music haha.

Isn't this a hoax? (would be ace though if not)

There was lots of talk last year about this album being hoax or not, can't remember what the conclusion was.

Shaneus

This is glorious. Still mad at him for not coming to the US, but one step at a time for him. He'll make it eventually.

And for the record, I don't overlook your posts. I'm just too busy most of the time to listen to anyone's links or post about anything.
Oh, it's all good! I learned a long time ago that a lack of acknowledgement in this thread isn't ever a sign that no-one's paying attention :)

Top Bottom