• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Parazels

Hi. My name is Parazels.
My only platform is Xbox [Series X] since 2011. Before that I owned Atari, NES, Genesis, PS1 and PS2.
I love mainstream games like Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Halo, Fallout.

There is Virtua Fighter logo on my avatar, because for me this game is the symbol of 3d-revolution, the symbol of old good 90s.

Hey guys! Thanks for letting me in! Love the forums. It's everything ResetEra isn't, which can only be a good thing.

tIeCLkB8geYtW.webp

Komplex LCG

Neo Member
I do weird gaming experience for weird ppl, often Iìm engaged in content for Museums and Cultural institution to try to make more catchy veeeeeeeeeeery boring stuffs. I run and share : https://giphy.com/komplex to offer to Vj and storytellers splintered craziness where AI and storytelling handmade are carved one by one.

wkuraido

Neo Member
Howdy all, hope life is good on your end! 👋

Been gaming since the SNES (my first video game was Super Mario World), and have a soft spot for RPGs!

Last game played: SKALD: Against the Black Priory
Currently playing: Final Fantasy IX (Memoria / Moguri Mod + Alternate Fantasy)

Hyped for Monster Hunter Wilds next year!! ️‍🔥

Hello guys, happy to be approved and able to begin interacting with all you fine people.

Old school gamer, first systems were 8 bit systems (C64 80’s UK computer scene). Since then I have never stopped and now I am primarily a PC gamer, also game on PS5.

Well thats enough of that, see you out there!

P.S username is from the great Sammo Hung movie of the same name.

Last edited:

Myuni

Neo Member
Hi GAF,

I have been visiting this place since about the beginning of this year and am happy that my account finally got approved 😀

Glad this place exists, lots of useful, sane user info the be found here. The purple board has became a ‚no go zone‘ 😁

Natsuko

Hello everyone, a silent reader for years and now finally a member.

Been a fan of video games since childhood when it was still a male domain and have been an active blogger for a number of years.

My heart beats strongly for eastern (especially japanese) games). I play more or less everywhere (PC, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox).

What else do I do? I tend to be a bit of a loner and have correspondingly ‘’lonesome‘’ interests. These include drawing, archery, learning japanese (みなさん、こんにちは :)) and I'm trying to learn a bit of programming. Currently HTML. I will see where the journey takes me.

Glowffers

Neo Member
Hello NeoGAF, I’m Glowffers and I’m honored to finally be part of this fine community. I was kicked off another site for accidentally using the wrong pronouns 3 times on the wrong person. I guess they have a “3 strikes and you’re out” rule lol.

I look forward to having many lively gaming and non-gaming discussions (I’m a huge Sanrio fan!).

The only thing I ask is don’t use the word “shit” around me. Poop, poopy, doodoo, scat, etc are fine but for some reason I get really anxious whenever I hear or read the word “shit.”

Decal4

Neo Member
Hey all! Us newbs have all been bulk approved apparently! Now to run amok and break things be the best most polite newbs ever.

Happy to join a gaming FORUM (not social media) like back in my gameFAQs days. I'm over here pretending its 2005 again, so I will be browsing and trying to 'press the like button by clicking the reply button and typing some text' so this forum gets better.

Decal4

Neo Member
Amusingly I signed up back in January, and my account was just approved now. Fantastic.

Regardless I'm happy to be here and I'm glad this place exists.
I got lucky! I only tried to sign up in early August and now it's late August, so I'd only needed a minute or two to go "whaaa oh" when the approved email came in.

Now to find some threads to lurk and post on!

kabukibear

Neo Member
Howdy all, seems like I'm in the same boat with a lot of you here; signed up a while back and approved finally in this mass-approval spree.

Anyway, I go by Kabukibear online. I'm a gamer and a musician, and I spend most of my time arranging video game music for acoustic guitar. I've been doing it for something like 2 decades at this point, and still going strong.

I'm somewhat known for being the first person to arrange Radical Dreamers from Chrono Cross as a solo guitar piece decades ago, but if you find me on youtube, you can see tons of other videos of music from lots of different games.

I created a website to store my arrangements over at https://www.kabukibear.com where I have them up for my patrons, and if you're into acoustic guitar, I've got a bunch of freebies up there as well.

I guess that's it. Hoping to meet some cool folks on here and talk video games and video game music. Take care, and happy strumming!

JohtoTimes

Neo Member
Hello everyone, it would seem my request to join the forum several months ago, was approved! I was quite surprised to see the email this morning in my inbox. Hello to all new members too!

As you can probably tell from my username, I am very interested in Pokémon. The earliest days of Pokémon were very special, and I have a lot of good memories. In recent years, I have focused on documenting and preserving the early history of Pokémon, mostly those late 90s and 2000s era, and its something i'm passionate about. One of my goals of joining this forum is to find more Pokémon fans who grew up during this era, like myself, so I can learn more about their experiences and memories of growing up with the franchise.

In addition to this, I also enjoy gaming. Most of it is on Nintendo consoles, but some of my first were a selection of home computers that were passed down from my siblings. There's probably tons more things about me I could list here, but let's be honest, no one really cares about that, it's just an introduction post in a sea of introduction posts!

I look forward to hearing from Pokémon fans though, be sure to say hello! :)

WaterOnix

Neo Member
Nice to meet everyone. I'm WaterOnix and I've been a primarily PC gamer for about 15 years now.
Some of my favorite games include Mass Effect 1, Sekiro, Halo 1-3, Left 4 Dead, and Final Fantasy VII.
I'm looking forward to shitposting with all of you!

Top Bottom