• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Am I still around in this?

I haven't had a chance to watch it in like forever because I'm usually heading to bed when you start it up

G-Fex

I'll be doing a special Q&A on my show on monday. I'd like for any one of you to PM me your questions.

Refer to my tweet I made to see what questions I'm referring to.

G-Fex

N7plc.jpg

You should repackage The Frankman as The Frankthing. You can take it in different directions, like a Swamp Thing/Sasquatch type or an adrogynous Final Fantasy looking Goldust type.

Kaladin

KOG....can we define Sandman's Rules?

I'd like Extreme Rules w/ KO and First Blood victory conditions if that is possible to set up....if not, make it pinfall and first blood. No submissions.

G-Fex

KOG....can we define Sandman's Rules?

I'd like Extreme Rules w/ KO and First Blood victory conditions if that is possible to set up....if not, make it pinfall and first blood. No submissions.

Sure.

You'll be fighting Demeanor next monday in another Sandman rules match.

Kaladin

Sure.

You'll be fighting Demeanor next monday in another Sandman rules match.

Actually, now that I think of it, pinfall or first blood might work best with the game, blood always comes before a KO and we'd probably get more variety with pinfall and FB.

G-Fex

It'll be exciting to see.

The uupcoming PPV might change now seeing as how we have a strong MMA presence coming into NWA.

Think Invasion.

Kaladin

Sandman's Rules.....how many times have you beaten a guy senseless, but it was a first blood match and pins didn't count? How many times have you made someone bleed but they still came back and beat you? With my rules....you win a match when you win a match....pinfall or first blood, it doesn't matter. No submission, no knockouts, no count outs, no DQ. Don't think it won't get extreme.

**drops mic**

Top Bottom