• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Ugh spoilers then

Frankman will disown you from the Nation (which is already fallen apart anyhow and you two will fight it off, parallax the face against the stubborn monster heel Frankman

....heh. you shouldnt play your card so early fexy.

G-Fex

You guys want a show in a bit? I need to know there's going to be some people to watch in the first place. And I need to know now if you guys want a show tonight.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The list grows. Sandman. Inferno. Astro_nut. All are on the list. All have something I want. The list is on hold for the moment, but soon, I will act. The new dynasty of the emperor will begin.

Yeah, that was pretty good, gotta admit.

But the match was totally in his favor anyway. I pin fools. THAT'S WHAT I DEW. This unknown comes into my backyard and catches me off guard while I'm performing the sacred act of "Wrestling Taunt" which he obviously knows nothing about.

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? I DEMAND A REMATCH NEXT WEEK.

You know what else you dew?

iYSzTGn9FnnWX.gif

Kaladin

Finally made my way to the main event. Heavy and the NWA Championship Committee will see that I am the guy for all the belts once I defeat Eraldocoil.

G-Fex

Finally made my way to the main event. Heavy and the NWA Championship Committee will see that I am the guy for all the belts once I defeat Eraldocoil.

Yeah but if you win you'll still have to go through the ultimate challenge at the next PPV.

The IfinIthil Gauntlet.

G-Fex

well everybody with a belt will fight Ithil

then they'll lose their belt to Ithil.

Ithil will be reigning supreme champion of NWA.

The end?

Top Bottom