• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

Kaladin

I'm giving Frankman a push

NWAMultiverse.com said:
According to a new report published by NWA Multiverse, a member of the NWA creative team has inquired as to whether or not Frankman has had talks with officials about returning to the company following their retirement announcement.

Furthermore, it's being reported that the creative team member asked whether or not the Nation would be involved should Frankman eventually return to NWA. When asked about it, un-named Nation representatives reportedly shot down the notion quickly, and said that they would not be part of any return and "that's the end of it."

It is believed at this time that if talks between Frankman and NWA happen, they will be kept very quiet.

Oh really?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
and of course all shade comes on me. whos the one always holding the nation on its back? me. im that dude. why wouldnt i want one of the most dominant organizations to return in full form?

G-Fex

and of course all shade comes on me. whos the one always holding the nation on its back? me. im that dude. why wouldnt i want one of the most dominant organizations to return in full form?

because...damn I can't tell you.

It'll ruin the entire angle.

Kaladin

Probably the same reason you didn't tag me in during our title unification match.

Parallax

Sin Cara might agree with me.

sin cara is a mere shell of his former albeit shortlived glory. he has as much relevance as ric flair. with more head injuries. he probably believes the ham sandwich that he ordered for lunch is out to get him. who tried to get the beef wreckers to return to their former glory? me. who eradicated scientology? me. like ive said before, ive always had others best intentions in mind when i do what i do.

I knew Harry was nothing but trouble.
"Hollywood" Harry Demeanor's court case has been continued once again, NeoGAF program administrator G-Fex told the court they needed until needed to finish "Hollywood" Harry Demeanor's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. "Hollywood" Harry Demeanor was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of Sonic 06.
I KNEW IT.
I want to be the leader of Midnight GAF.
Oh dear god...

EDIT: lol, the second one I made rips on Harry too.
Spindashing has noted to friends how much help G-Fex has been and has talked about the frustration about having to learn a new style of wrestling, all while the spotlight is on them. Spindashing is said to be fully aware of the situation of being in the right place at the right time and G-Fex's first guy brought in as an international star.
As noted before, there was heat after officials were disappointed with Spindashing and "Hollywood" Harry Demeanor's match at CarnEvil. Regarding that match, "Hollywood" Harry Demeanor took all the heat from officials for the match not being good.

I don't trust someone who got busted for playing Sonic 06.
You and those dirt sheets have no proof that I have played that mess.

tumblr_m2ddg4IwXc1r73hef.gif

ok the match is up on youtube....... will stream it on Monday night collision :)

be nice lol, its my first match and im not a pro im more of a backyarder. god the botching is cringe worthy lol

i was watching the battle royal too and i forgot there was a guy with a shake weight gimmick hahaha awesome

Kaladin

NWAMultiverse.com reports that Jeff Hardy has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a Florida restaurant.

According to the police report, Jeff Hardy was leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Hardy. The man became pissed after Hardy told the drunkard to go away. An unseen force intervened and took the man down to the ground.

Hardy held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.

Jeff Hardy told NWAMultiverse.com they shouldn't have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"Hardy added. "My hands aren't a deadly weapon."

Parallax

shit. you and dream need to talk about your transgressions. there is some obvious kayfabe heat there.

Parallax

just chill. hes gonna talk shit. just dont get caught in a snark match unless you can keep a cool head is all.

Parallax

so was i supposed to be squashed by frankman last night? you try to put me through some sort of grinder for the idiot masses?

G-Fex

trying to drum up a feud akin to the wrecker/beef battle i see.

Ugh spoilers then

Frankman will disown you from the Nation (which is already fallen apart anyhow and you two will fight it off, parallax the face against the stubborn monster heel Frankman

Top Bottom