• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Pokemon Platinum Thread of Catching Them All (Again)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21120
  • Start date

Macka

I've been playing Pearl recently (not long after White2, might I add) and didn't notice the speed at all. Surprises me that people can't deal with older gens because of the speed.

Kokonoe

Banned
I've been playing Pearl recently (not long after White2, might I add) and didn't notice the speed at all. Surprises me that people can't deal with older gens because of the speed.

Amen, brotha!

I've played a lot of Pokemon Battle Simulators which are faster than Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Black and White, and I never had issues with that either, even going back to Diamond.

I've been gettting back into Platinum's Battle Frontier recently, and boy is Porygon-Z amazing. With Adaptability, Focus Specs and Tri-Attack/Hyper Beam, it makes a great nuker or revenge killer even against Steel- and Rock-types not named Probopass.

isual

I have

platinum (just got today, one badge)
heartgold (finished, and already at red, but I think I'll stop there since grinding is a chore)
white (five badges)
black 2 (one badge)

how do you transfer pokemon so you can use them in the next game ?

qq more

I have

platinum (just got today, one badge)
heartgold (finished, and already at red, but I think I'll stop there since grinding is a chore)
white (five badges)
black 2 (one badge)

how do you transfer pokemon so you can use them in the next game ?

For Gen IV to V migration? I think through post-game content. It requires 2 DSes unfortunately.

Top Bottom