• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "Real-Time with Bill Maher" Thread

Cake Boss

Banned
Steve Schmidt is basically the prime example of what the Republican party used to be, doesn't talk out of his ass, has different views on things but doesn't uses lies and extremism to support his claims. This is what the party used to be but now its just red neck hillbilly racist ignorant bigotry like that dumbass Christine.

David Simon needs to be on TV more often, or anybody thats from The Wire. Soo Gooood.

Shadow780

Steve Schmidt is basically the prime example of what the Republican party used to be, doesn't talk out of his ass, has different views on things but doesn't uses lies and extremism to support his claims. This is what the party used to be but now its just red neck hillbilly racist ignorant bigotry like that dumbass Christine.

I think those people still exist within the party, it's just that the current climate is too risky for them to express themselves without repercussion from the crazies. They're sitting out and wait to see how it's gonna turn out.

Haha @ O'donnell coming back, props to her.

Jimothy

O'Donnell's dig on Maher's ego was pretty funny. She's batshit, but pretty charming.

I was disappointed Maher let the Politico guy off the hook with the false equivalency between the right and left.

Jimothy

Excellent episode. Chris Hayes was good and so was the editor of the Economist. That Republican dude was a buffoon.

I thought the Economist lady was insufferable. She's a classic "above the fray/both sides are equally bad" person that nobody should take seriously.

Chris Hayes was great as usual.

Laughing my ass off at New Rules. Not the most poignant final rant he's ever done, but they were funny.

I thought the Economist lady was insufferable. She's a classic "above the fray/both sides are equally bad" person that nobody should take seriously.

I sort of agree, but it's nice for viewing purposes when it's not just 3 Democrats beating up on the stupid lone Republican for a half an hour.

Pecan1

Banned
How can you say the lady from The Economist was bad. She was great relative to the guests that are normally on the show. She barely got a chance to speak anyway as per normal on the show with anyone who wants to say something other than a 3 sec talking point.

cmon just cause she wasn't a raving & ranting liberal/conservative or dem/pub does not make he insufferable.

Jimothy

I love how Bill Maher always ignores Zionist Jews when he brings up violent religions. That's one of the reasons Religulous sucked.

megamerican

Rushdie just totally ignored the whole "how are you able to fuck such hot chicks?" question. Just started talking about something else entirely. I'm kind of surprised he takes himself that seriously.

Dude Abides

Banned
Kerry Washington is damn good, esp for a celeb.

Lol Mark Foley. That's a blast from the past. Go grab a 15 year old boys ass.

Ohhhh right, thats why his name sounded familiar

CNN guy has some strange arguments......we'll adapt to the changing environmental conditions....uhh yea......there are limits to how we can evolve and that takes a long long time

lol @ the guy saying he is tired of the parties fighting and then saying Romney will be the one to change that....

lol @ the guy saying he is tired of the parties fighting and then saying Romney will be the one to change that....

That was definitely the funniest part of the show, as if it's Obama's fault that the republicans decided to oppose anything he tries to do no matter how many times he reaches out to them. Conservatives are so delusional.

harSon

Banned
That was definitely the funniest part of the show, as if it's Obama's fault that the republicans decided to oppose anything he tries to do no matter how many times he reaches out to them. Conservatives are so delusional.

He's probably right. Not because Obama is unable to work across the table, but due to the fact that Democrats lack the conviction to be obstructionist and will likely buckle to Republican demands.

Top Bottom