• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Solune said:
Yah who was that Rufus he owned, RF or something? I couldn't read the name.

ALSO MARKMAN I SEE YOU ON THE STREAM WITH GOOTECKS.

<3 :D

Shouts to NeoGAF tomorrow! Tune in <3

Wiseblade said:
Anyone got any advice for practising doing things on reaction? It something I need to work on, but have no idea how.
you could set the training dummy to random block if you need to practice hit confirms

CPS2

prodystopian said:
For the new page because I'm in the same boat.

There was one really funny bit, not sure of who the players were, but it was Blanka vs Sagat, and for the first 40 or 50 seconds, it was just Sagat throwing tiger shots and Blanka ducking under them. Then the Blanka got in close, did a few hits, got a life lead, ran away, and then ducked under some more tiger shots :lol

I think the Sagat won, it was damn funny tho, haven't seen anyone play like such a smartass in a srs match.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Daaamn it feels good. I've had a SF4 session in my house going on for two days now, everyone's sleeping atm (they deserve it, after 34 hours of non-stop playing) so I finally have some time to check GAF out :lol

Another day and I'll be free from this session! My fingers hurt :(

Grifter

I was playing with some buddies last night and we got tired, so we decided to watch some replays online with the inputs on. Hilarious! Esp. 'gief and Rose mashing away. Zangiefs spin that stick and mash 3P in when they're already landed the SPD as if the stick rotation will make the SPD spin faster!

Grifter said:
I was playing with some buddies last night and we got tired, so we decided to watch some replays online with the inputs on. Hilarious! Esp. 'gief and Rose mashing away. Zangiefs spin that stick and mash 3P in when they're already landed the SPD as if the stick rotation will make the SPD spin faster!
inputs during move cutscenes
the juicebox effect?

LowParry

Grifter said:

I've completely forgot about this feature. :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So theres no chance to watch the stream for us outside of US ?

h3ro said:

Damn MDR sounds sick from everything I read. No Daigo in top 4(who was on his team)??? And Eita on the map again, impressive. I've seriously never heard of him before the Euro championships, and now he's all over the place!

TurtleSnatcher said:
Congrats FindMyFarms on taking over Arkansas with the other Dallas guys.

Thanks! It was a lot of fun and smokemaxx was a great host.

first i ran into chris hu, now I fought arturo sanchez in championship. He picked Seth...the rest of the story pretty much tells itself :lol I got whooped.

funny when I played both these guys, I had a perfect green connection. Smooth as hell.

Top Bottom