• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Imm0rt4l

lol this lame I played and beat 20-4(and I was sandbagging) has the audacity to call me random. I hate it when people get beasted on and simply can't admit they were out played/take the L. Calling someone random in a set that you bested a guy only 4 out of 20 times doesn't really hold any weight, just makes you sound like a bitter bitch :lol.

As this thread comes to a close, I want to say that we have all created lasting memories with each other. We have all grown as players, we have experienced good games, and we have experienced games that made us rage, yet we fought on. As we enter a new saga of the game let us continue to grow as people and players and let us continue the good times and good discussion. I love you all, and I'll see you soon in the SSF4 thread....

Now......who wants to go home? AND WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME!!?!?

Solune said:
I don't want to be a dick or anything but it didn't seem like Arthur knew what to do against Marn at all.
You almost had him though Farms, first round you owned him, next time you'll get him.
Love to see what your honda can do against Marn.. :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I salute this thread! Good bye!

Grifter

=(

really enjoyed all the info I picked up and things like when I was checking in posting from NEC. I was always tempted to make updates from smaller tourneys, but figured "who the hell cares about these?" this thread kept me hyped during work hours and after my saturday SF game nights, I was usually able to check in here and find a stream while my mind was already percolating <3.

hate to see you go, love to watch you leave

thread.gif

Aedile

If not for this thread, I never would have registered at GAF.

&#20170;&#12371;&#12381;&#12431;&#12363;&#12428;&#12417;&#12289;&#12356;&#12374;&#12373;&#12425;&#12400;...

DarkSloth

This weekend, I finally played SFIV championship online for the first time in like 6 months. I stopped at G2, and saw I only needed 5k to get to G1, so I did a horrible grind. It was simply the least fun I've ever had playing this game, but I had to cement my legacy. Glad I don't have to play anymore. :)

Want to do a bit of thanking. Haunts for those 1up specials that first had me looking at how to do combos. Jared for those keystone lights that got me mega hyped. And Galactic for knocking me out all the GAF psn tourneys I entered.

Looking at my player data, a few of my stats are:
Playtime: 357:31
Win Streak: 24

Character Usage:
VEGA (my nephew) 45.13%
Chun-Li (me) 19.95%
Last =Blanka (Hells yes!) .29%

Character win Rates:

1) Dan
2) Gouken
3)Ken
4) Abel
23. Gief 44%
24. E. Honda 38%
25) Chun-Li (I suck at mirror match) 35%

I love this thread. Basically all I do at Neogaf now. I didn't post much, but I freaking visited this stupid thing all the time.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Its been a ride, great love/hate relationship

thank you Abel for all teh Damage

thank you El Fuerte for all the food

thank you Gouken for all the facepalms

thank you Dictation for all the oppression

ryu-ee6.gif

ReiGun

Good bye SF4 thread. I hardly ever posted in you, but lurking your many pages made my work days so much more tolerable. And for that, I thank you.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I just played against a CLASSIC flowchart Ken player! Haven't seen one of those guys in ages! Takes me back. :lol

We still got like a week left, guys. It's too early to leave the thread! Plus what about our poor PC SF4 players? ;_;

Nemesis121 said:
While everyone is playing SSF4 i will still be playing SF4, i am waiting for the PC version.

I will probably hop onto the PC version from time to time, too. Might be too weird going back to SF4 after getting used to all the changes in SSF4 though.

I had fun playing with you guys who are on my PSN list, even if I played less and less during last Fall/Winter

I hope to see you Farms, Galactic, LyteEdge, KillaSasa and the rest next week in Super

with lobbies, things will get way better for us.

i will be migrating from Saturn Pad Warrior to Sanwa Stick n00b :p

I will be on both PSN as JeRkY and on XBL I will be philishave

-Gutter Trash!

Rocky_Balboa said:
Hehe. This is no excuse, but actually my girlfriend played the first round ;).
But yeah Dan can be surprising sometimes.

Given how you decimated my Gen/Abel a while back I'll take one round against you with Dan as a victory ;)

Was really weird with how easy I time I was having with his tk traps on most folks, am guessing my focusing on Abel has given me somewhat of a knack when it comes to predicting delicious punishable reversals.

Top Bottom