• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Jube3

robut said:
sean.gif

Hoop Dreams :lol

ph15h

Neo Member
entraik said:
actually i saw some place that was selling it for 69.99. Saw the link on a forum a week ago.

Which site? I remember some link that went to a 70 dollar CE, but it was only the 360 version but it turned out to be a phishing site.

-_- I'll cancel this Best Buy Pre-order if there's somewhere with SFIV CE PS3 for 69.99 :lol

Edit: I saw a lot of 69.99 CE floating around the internet but it was mostly Euros and GBP

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Im thinking of adding another mini illustration to the OP, character suggestions anybody?

Jube3

Raging Spaniard said:
Im thinking of adding another mini illustration to the OP, character suggestions anybody?

Gief could be a fun one, or go really off the block and draw the guy on chunlis stage holding the fish lol

Sinatar said:
I'm 6'4" with giant man paws and my hands have plenty of room on the smallish Hori EX2, I can't imagine you'd run into trouble on either Madcatz stick.

Perfect. All I needed to hear. I'm set to go.

Sorry for all the questions but this is my first arcade stick that I'm buying...so exciting ;p

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
yeb said:
T.Hawk and Dee Jay, crying or otherwise looking dejected.

Yeeeah too bad theyre my least favorite SF characters of all time, Karin and Mika are close seconds :p

Raging Spaniard

Oh yeah I forgot to say that in the true Capcom spirit I will make sure not to include what actually gets the most votes and then do what I want anyways.

Jus sayin'

Raging Spaniard said:
Oh yeah I forgot to say that in the true Capcom spirit I will make sure not to include what actually gets the most votes and then do what I want anyways.

Jus sayin'

Think outside the box

yun and yang

Raging Spaniard

Cynar said:

Hey in the industry this happens all the time. Ive lost count how many times at work everybody on the team votes on one issue. Side A wins the vote, but Since side B has the Executive Producer he goes "well thats nice but were doing what I wanna do anyways, but at least you feel like youre part of the process!"
(not an actual quote, but you get my point)

Bah, venting again ;)

Mr Jared

Raging Spaniard said:

<---

Err, wrong game. Do some Rufus. He's ridiculous so you could have lots of fun with that.

ph15h said:
I know what happened to all the SFIV:CE PS3 pre-orders on Amazon...

Hubba games bought all of them and are now scalping them on Amazon for 130+
I would think the more likely scenario is that Hubba Games is just capitalizing on the fact Amazon is sold-out of the product, and so are attempting to sell it at a higher price.

Notice, Hubba Games is also selling SFIV:CE 360 version on Amazon, but for only $89, likely because Amazon still has those in stock. I'm sure Hubba Games would bump the price of that SKU up, too, if Amazon sold out of it.

In fact, Hubba Games is probably also selling SFIV:CE PS3 via another online or physical storefront, at a cheaper price, but maintaining a single inventory. If some sucker pays $130 on Amazon, just because Amazon is sold-out, then good for Hubba. If not, they'll still unload their stock via other avenues. Happens in business all the time.

Just wondering if anyone knew all the pre-order incentives. There's the Gamestop headband, the Gamecrazy coin, and I hear there's also a poster offered up by a third retailer...is that right? Are there other incentives floating out in the world?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Is El Fuerte really extremely shitty? It kinda sucks that he's so low on the tier list when he looked so cool and possibly really strong when used well. I was looking forward to playing as him. Sigh.

pelicansurf said:
Is El Fuerte really extremely shitty? It kinda sucks that he's so low on the tier list when he looked so cool and possibly really strong when used well. I was looking forward to playing as him. Sigh.
You really shouldn't let tiers dictate who you play unless you're a pro level player.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Yea, that's true. I've been playing alot of SFHDR and I was just hoping I wouldn't get my ass beat by using someone I thought was cool.

Also, are the japanese voices available in the US version because El Fuerte's US voice is pretty annoying and just too south of the border sounding for my tastes (and I am hispanic).

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seems ebgames/gamestop.com have sold out of the standard fight sticks now for both consoles:( I was going to use a online gift card to order one.

kenta said:
After watching this I'm convinced Fuerte is a perfectly viable choice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmBS7V6DI0
love the perfect round against the Sagat player

pelicansurf said:
Yea, that's true. I've been playing alot of SFHDR and I was just hoping I wouldn't get my ass beat by using someone I thought was cool.

Also, are the japanese voices available in the US version because El Fuerte's US voice is pretty annoying and just too south of the border sounding for my tastes (and I am hispanic).
You can change voices on a per character basis!

ashism

Thread fell to second page. Not cool.

Whats the word on review embargo for this one? or at least online info embargo?

edit: wow that el fuerte video was awesome, he is just a blast to watch.

Jube3

ashism said:
Thread fell to second page. Not cool.

Whats the word on review embargo for this one? or at least online info embargo?

edit: wow that el fuerte video was awesome, he is just a blast to watch.

Unacceptable! Im not sure on the review embargo, 2 have come out though and can be found in the OP.

The el Fuerte video was cool, I cant wait to get my stick. Played HD remix tonight for a few hours and my thumb was feeling the pain. Few more days!

scaffa

pelicansurf said:

I'm just going to play with whoever I like. Maybe that is why i am not a pro player but heck it's for the fun :D

I think that El Fuerte looks really cool and so does C. Viper and Sakura.

CAVE343

Raging Spaniard said:

Jus sayin'
:lol I vote for Ken :)

PhatSaqs

Banned

besiktas1

PhatSaqs said:
It's probably just the easiest method to ensure easy access to the costumes. Think of how else it could be handled when someone online doesnt have a costume playing against someone who does.
makes sense, which then brings me back to my point, why not just make it so we can unlock them by playing the game?

That's not cool Capcom :'(

besiktas1

bdizzle said:
DLC's here to stay, don't fight it.
bu..bu...but my principles.... ah fuck it, I'm off to download some horse armour.

Also any (detailed) details on Multiplayer? Are there online tournaments, spectator modes ect?

Link would be nice

CAVE343

MarkMan said:
Preview for my writeup!

Honestly the writeup has been done for awhile. I just need to take some pictures lol.

Here's a preview pic or two:

3251573093_bd576944c8.jpg

3252406946_c95d85b997.jpg

3252402464_3daeaa3a46.jpg

3252403538_68fa07e0df.jpg

Just saw this! WOW! I need that stick and that skin!

Top Bottom