• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official X06 Barcelona (360) Summary Thread

mr_nothin said:
Except White Knight :D
Also, these are just multimplayer games.....
show some exclusives!! dammit
and is that cg?!
white knight is less amazing because it doesn't tie in as well with the environment. it's not just the animations themselves, it's the range of motion and how fluid it is and how well it blends together.

Zalasta

The fluidity of the movements was really impressive, but the battle look kind of awkward, and what's up with the flickering of the lighting towards the end?

plagiarize said:
white knight is less amazing because it doesn't tie in as well with the environment. it's not just the animations themselves, it's the range of motion and how fluid it is and how well it blends together.

Assassins Creed looks great, no doubt, and having 30 characters on screen at the same time looked great, but it's still not animating perfectly. A lot of jerkiness there and you can tell it's not the streaming. Still, obviously a fantastic game and a day one purchase for me.

RaijinFY

sonycowboy said:
Assassins Creed looks great, no doubt, and having 30 characters on screen at the same time looked great, but it's still not animating perfectly. A lot of jerkiness there and you can tell it's not the streaming. Still, obviously a fantastic game and a day one purchase for me.

Actually the framerate wasnt really smooth but it looked amazing for sure.

Speevy said:
We've seen a 15 minute demo of Bioshock. Surely everyone can tell the difference between it and CG.
yes but what a freaky good sequence that was. I can't even begin to imagine if you can abuse those girls in the games to get them to fear you in a way where they do everything for you or else you'll beat them. Pretty freaky

m0dus

Banned
sonycowboy said:

She said there's still much work to be done on the streaming, popin, and animation, IIRC.

Orlics

Some voices in LO seemed different. English voices maybe?

Edit: Nah, they didn't even bother to translate the menus.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Mojovonio said:
Bioshock is exclusive.

.."this Spring"? You really do need to pay attention to any qualifications when MS starts talking about exclusives :p

AC looked quite great, I thought, once they were in the City at least. Some of the crowd reaction seemed a little odd initially, but toward the middle and end it was fantastic.

Mojovonio

Banned
JB1981 said:
Is Bioshock just a 'Spring Exclusive" or exclusive exclusive?

"Next up, Bioshock - which is now exclusive to the 360 and Windows. That's a killer signing for Microsoft! Roll the trailer..."

bud

Who's doing the music for Lost Odyssey?

It's epic and sounds beautiful.

EDIT: not the music over the gameplay part but the cutscene/cg part.

Stench

Banned
****ING HORSESHIT MAN HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED ALL OF THIS

FIRST CONFERENCE THAT DELIVERS AND IM AT ****ING SCHOOL

Top Bottom