• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official X06 Barcelona (360) Summary Thread

m0dus said:
She said there's still much work to be done on the streaming, popin, and animation, IIRC.

I expect it to be mostly ironed out, but just from where the game is right now, it's not graphically at the top, IMO. It's getting up there and it's still got time. But, the gameplay looks to be go anywhere, and I mean anywhere, and do anything, and, well you know what's next.

mr_nothin

Banned
wow, im on the edge of my seat with LO...lol
next time...dont give us a glimpse
do waht Assassin's Creed did and Let the whole sha-bang out and 1 time

Mojovonio

Banned
gofreak said:
.."this Spring"? You really do need to pay attention to any qualifications when MS starts talking about exclusives :p

AC looked quite great, I thought, once they were in the City at least. Some of the crowd reaction seemed a little odd initially, but toward the middle and end it was fantastic.

That's when it comes out.

TekunoRobby said:
I'm at work and watching it! NO EXCUSES
me too. hope i don't get caught.... yay LO just ended.

hate how peter always starts the applause though. i can hear his clapping a mile off.

mood

Watching that is like watching a friend play Final Fantasy or something. Guess you have to get into it yourself.

m0dus

Banned
Bud said:
Lost Oddyssey looks pretty boring.

Lost oddyssey looks pretty ****ing amazing at this early stage. I think UE3 really set to deliver.
Battle system is basic, but the game is a YEAR away.

JB1981

gofreak said:
.."this Spring"? You really do need to pay attention to any qualifications when MS starts talking about exclusives :p

AC looked quite great, I thought, once they were in the City at least. Some of the crowd reaction seemed a little odd initially, but toward the middle and end it was fantastic.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. heh

REV 09 said:
Gears of War Xbox 360 exclusive this november

holy shit "this november" PS3 VERSION CONFIRMED

Listen to how they announce the games. When he said FIFA and Evo he said "Exclusive to the Xbox 360 in Europe", while when he mentioned Kane and Lynch he said "Debuting exclusively on the 360 and PC in "insert time period". Notice a slight difference?

bud

m0dus said:
Lost oddyssey looks pretty ****ing amazing at this early stage. I think UE3 really set to deliver.
Battle system is basic, but the game is a YEAR away.

Graphics looks amazing, battlesystem doesn't.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I think that's the first time I've heard Ironside voicing Double Agent, I was getting worried there for awhile.

SolidSnakex said:
Listen to how they announce the games. When he said FIFA and Evo he said "Exclusive to the Xbox 360 in Europe", while when he mentioned Kane and Lynch he said "Debuting exclusively on the 360 and PC in "insert time period". Notice a slight difference?

I'm noticing something alright. But, no, seriously, it seemed pretty clear on the slide "Exclusive To Xbox 360 and Games For Windows"

The same exact slide as this next Splinter Cell.

:D

Top Bottom